Macau - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
Tug

Talking Macau

Who else is comming, Im booked at the Mandarin Oriental arriving on Friday and leaving on Monday
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 07:29 PM

WOT

Yeah go on ..rub it in....tosser
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 02:01 AM

See ya there

Hey Tug

I am riding at Zhuhai on Wenesday if you wanna join me, you can have some laps on my beast or i'm sure we can get a bike together for you if you want........ What da'ya say?

I have a wedding on Friday (not mine) and then i should be over to Macau on Saturday, Do you know where the ferry leaves from and where can i get tickets....??

Spent today kitesurfin, Another crazy sport i have started for when it is too windy to paraglide, got dragged across this chinese ship wreck on the beach, managed to clean a path of barnicles off it.......

My wetsuit and left hand is a little worse for ware...

FANTASTIC DAY, although i hate to think what kinda water bourne diseases i have picked up, out on the prowl tonight, will do my best to offload them all....

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 05:50 PM

Now better known as Barnicle Will, sorry I just couldn't help it....

Didn't Tug trade his riding gear for a baby bouncer and pusher??

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Tug

Talking Lurve to ride your beast

Hi Will

Sorry but the Macau tourist board and information centre is located in a different bulding now From Zhuhai you can drive to Macau so why would you get a ferry? I have no idea where the ferry goes from or even if one exists.

Id love to come down on Wednesday but am really stuffed this week and cant get down. Im in Shnezhen all of the flollowing week so thats out too. I just opened an office in Gunagzhou so will be down quite often next year and will take up your kind and foolish offer ASAP.

We only have enough hospitality passes for the knobs we are taking to Macau so cant help there Im afraid.
Try the website for ticket Sales

I do still have some riding gear that almost fits but after eating a small flock of Turkies at Chrimbo Ill be needing to let the suit out some more. Any idea who does leather repairs in Shanghai? I dont know why but I busted the zip lat time I wore them
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 07:54 PM

Re: Lurve to ride your beast

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug
Hi Will

I do still have some riding gear that almost fits but after eating a small flock of Turkies at Chrimbo Ill be needing to let the suit out some more. Any idea who does leather repairs in Shanghai? I dont know why but I busted the zip lat time I wore them

You could always borrow mine if you reckon you'd fit into them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode