Phuket or Singapore? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

Phuket or Singapore?

Alright arm chair generals .... I need some fatherly advice ...

Phuket or Singapore? ....... which would be the place to spend the next 5 years or so ??

Singapore pluses ... Low tax, PG track, .... aaa ....
Singapore minus ... ferkin locals ;-)

Phuket pluses ... beaches, patong, ferkin locals ;-)
Phuket minues .... tax ... bit on the quiet side ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 07:11 PM

no contest

mate

It has to be xing ja po!

Just think about all the joy you could bring to regular people like us. In about 30 seconds of talking to you, you can make us all feel really really good about our lives!!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Re: no contest

Quote:
Originally posted by bbqq021
Just think about all the joy you could bring to regular people like us. In about 30 seconds of talking to you, you can make us all feel really really good about our lives!!
hahaha ...... hey ya big fella! You know, I can't wait for the day when you finally pull your head out from up your arse cause I reakon you'ld have plenty of interesting things to say ;-)

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 02:04 AM

WHAT???

Standby BP, i'm just about to ask a question and then answer it in the next sentence.

Quote:
I need some fatherly advice

Did you actually say this and is this what you meant or is it your Kiwi grasp of the queens English showing through?

I know this is nothing new "guess what lads" but are you really trying to better/exterminate the human race???
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 03:36 AM Thread Starter

Re: WHAT???

Quote:
Originally posted by bbqq021
Standby BP, i'm just about to ask a question and then answer it in the next sentence.

Did you actually say this and is this what you meant or is it your Kiwi grasp of the queens English showing through?

I know this is nothing new "guess what lads" but are you really trying to better/exterminate the human race???
hehehe .... no such luck .... just yet ... but watch this space ... and you young Will ... you must have done plenty of rice-paddy seed sowing since you've been 'abroad' ... ??
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 10:53 PM

And the good news is

If all goes well i'll be building a water park in Phucket sometime in the new year so i'll be able to report on Legends demise on a blow by blow ( pun intended) basis.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Tug

Re: Phuket or Singapore?

Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
Alright arm chair generals .... I need some fatherly advice ...

Phuket or Singapore? ....... which would be the place to spend the next 5 years or so ??

Singapore pluses ... Low tax, PG track, .... aaa ....
Singapore minus ... ferkin locals ;-)

Phuket pluses ... beaches, patong, ferkin locals ;-)
Phuket minues .... tax ... bit on the quiet side ...
Singapore, you doont have a farking bike and cant ride to save your self so its not a real plus.

Phuket minues, you dont actually keep any of your money so tax isnt a problem and its never quiet when your around you farking ladyboy.

Why dont you move to be closer to your wife? Sorry you cant live in three places at one time can you
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005, 09:43 PM

Lost and Found

Just in case you settle there, please look around through the many many "IMPORTED" large capacity fully kitted almost new Sports bike that are for rental.

Maybe you'll find yer friends bikes,.which previously miraculously disappeared into thin air from car parks, or around town and re-appeared in the small island with roads designed only for mopeds.

Last time I was there, saw many Gixxers with Yoshi full system pipes, Yammys with Arkapovics, ohlins and all for freakin rental.

WTF,..!!... unbelievable
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005, 11:12 PM Thread Starter

ah mojo .... I was wondering about those ... given the import duty is so sky high .... but the rental for these is about $5 as day ....

oi .. tuggyesterbunny .... good points ... true, true and true ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode