Sepang MotoGP - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 05:02 AM Thread Starter

Sepang MotoGP

Right fellaz

There is a bit of an away trip coming up for us chinky boyz. There are 5 or 6 of us coming for the GP, can anyone guarrentee us some pit passes for the support race?

Going to be in Singapore the week before for some light relief if anybody wants to join me for some jars?

If not you can prolly find me in MM's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 08:01 AM

Good stuff

Going up Thursday evening with crew Grump,Grumpy and Grumpy'er...Me Tug and Chuck.

To be honest mate we didn't bother with pit passes last year as everybody had their head up their arses and decided for the bin bags full of ice and cold little green men. Much more fun.

I think passes will be thin on the ground as only Boycie, Nils, BC and Slasher have potential of taking part. Papa Rod might grace us with his presence.
I'd been offered some proper GP passes for helpin with Malaysian jet ski racing but wouldn't you know the it, the geezer in Honda Malaysia departed earth a few months back.

Well up for a few pops when yer here. Get on the blower.
You do realise it's the F1 power boats here the weekend before the Sepang GP. Massive excuse for a piss up!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 05:27 PM
Tug

Flights booked

OK I know its cutting things a bit fine with Tug Jr due on the 4th October but one must get ones priorities right. I arrive in Bangkok on the 20th and will fly to KL on the morning of the 23rd. Need to fly back on Sunday night but itís a small sacrafice

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Tug

Re: Sepang MotoGP

Quote:
Originally posted by bbqq021
Right fellaz

There is a bit of an away trip coming up for us chinky boyz. There are 5 or 6 of us coming for the GP, can anyone guarrentee us some pit passes for the support race?

Going to be in Singapore the week before for some light relief if anybody wants to join me for some jars?

If not you can prolly find me in MM's.
What happend to the chick from Michelin?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 03:22 AM

Thunder thighs

I suggest steering clear of Michelin women, especially if their built at all like the man

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 05:53 AM Thread Starter

Not quite the Michelin Man

Unfortunately she did not come with a years supply of tires, only a paddock jacket.

Can't complain, the last one gave me nothing but headaches and took all my money.

Evie is coming and before you say it, no she's not coming to the FIA GT at Zhuhai! Macau for the boyz after!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode