Faster and TT 2004 review - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 04:45 AM Thread Starter

Location: currently spending the summer at my oxfordshire address
Faster and TT 2004 review

Just loaded the latest edidtion of Faster and the 2004 TT review(some insane onboard footage!!) onto my new 'puta, anyone who wants a copy email me you address and i'll sort it out this weekend

[email protected]

I want to be young & wild. Then I want to be middle-aged & rich. And then I want to be old & annoy people by pretending I'm deaf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 05:29 PM

TCP

Youíve been done by the Amazon monster haven't you? I fell into that one too.

"buy this dvd's and get 37 free"

or

"other people who bought Faster also bought Animal Farm"

Faster and Faster is very good however i did think the TT was a little dry. None of the catastrophic high sides through the local vicar's front window.

having said that, not sure if 2005 would be a good one to watch, anyone know exactly what happened to Gus and the martial?

BP, were you there? And if you weren't why not? Are you coming to Zhuhai this weekend? I'm off down there tonight for round 4.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Tug

Re: TCP

Quote:
Originally posted by bbqq021

or

Faster and Faster is very good however i did think the TT was a little dry. None of the catastrophic high sides through the local vicar's front window.

having said that, not sure if 2005 would be a good one to watch, anyone know exactly what happened to Gus and the martial?

BP, were you there? And if you weren't why not? Are you coming to Zhuhai this weekend? I'm off down there tonight for round 4.
Dont talk to me about bleeding Amazon, there should be a help group for Amazon Addicts
I just got all of the Moto GP DVD's and the last of the 500's, will see what other years the 500 DVD's are available for.
I cant make it down to Zhuhai this weekend but good luck and watch out for turn one. Jimbo lost his brakes there a couple of years ago and went straight on His bike hit the tyre wall so hard it lifted up just in time for him to slip under it They took 20 mins to find him and only did because one of his feet was sticking out a bit. The x rays are on the wall of his office.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 10:56 PM

bugger

Can't make it either...my trips just been delayed a week

Good luck BBQ !!you wanna keep and eye out for turn 6 as well ( at least i think it's 6) it's easy to spot ....it's the one with the concrete wall a few feet from the track!!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 11:00 PM

Re: TCP

Quote:
Originally posted by bbqq021

or

I got the 2005 TT DVD ...some great footage but a bit dissapointed . They only focus on the top 6 riders in each class as if nobody else is riding. Not a peep about poor old Gus or any other incidents...hell they don;t even show you all the results and sod all of mad Sunday ( only 40 second clip )

The only redeaming feature is a complete on board lap with Britton ( i think)
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:35 PM
Tug

Re: Re: TCP

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil
I got the 2005 TT DVD ...some great footage but a bit dissapointed . They only focus on the top 6 riders in each class as if nobody else is riding. Not a peep about poor old Gus or any other incidents...hell they don;t even show you all the results and sod all of mad Sunday ( only 40 second clip )

The only redeaming feature is a complete on board lap with Britton ( i think)
Itís all bleeding politics, donít want to admit that itís the most dangerous race on the planet.

Just got one of my Moto GP DVDíd and all I can say is it only has the highlights from each race so Id advise against getting them.
They donít even have a brolly burd feature
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 08:14 PM

I hear you

When will they make a proper DVD with all the babes, booze and gossip in the pits. Throw in a couple of tech features with tyres engines mechanics etc and you'd have a winner.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 09:13 PM

woo hoo!!

top idea bp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode