YP is down with a fever
YP is down and out with a fever for tonight. He will therefore not be able to meet up at Molly's.
I suggest we postpone the thing until Wednesday 27th. His flight out is on the 29th.
People are still meeting up tonight though, and Tug + family will be there for some rounds of beers!!
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of many—and solution to—all life's problems.
Last edited by Silva Bullet; 07-22-2005 at 01:13 AM.