MSS Colour Schemes - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

Talking MSS Colour Schemes

I was suddenly overcome with a touch of nostalgia last night so I had a quick flick through the MSS phots. The fashion police has been gone 4 months and you lot have turned to rat shit.

Nils, I see you have a new bike and possibly a team mate? What’s the deal with your colour scheme? It’s like something out of the Ming Dynasty, all that gold leaf!!!, you need some twirly bits on the ends of the clip ons and possibly some chinese lanterns to finish it off

Either that or you over did it on the fake tan!

Yellow Peril, are you still being sponsored by the fast food giant? How was your Mc Race this weekend? How many Mc Moments did you have?

BC, what colour is your new bike? Hopefully you have seen the light and the Garfield has been finally ditched!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nils - fake tan.jpg (46.3 KB, 120 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 05:36 PM Thread Starter

Talking How it should be done!

notice - Front row!
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 05:39 PM Thread Starter

Doh!

Missfire!

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 05:45 PM Thread Starter

somthing up here

try again
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 06:26 PM

Will,

Somehting tells me that you and technology don't always get along!

Paint scheme on my bike is Honda colours Black and Red.... (with a bit of gravel rash!!)

Race w/e was superb... very happy with the bike but could do with a bit more grunt. Handling is superb. Practice went okay, qualifying was shite (very hard to get a clear lap) so I only managed 21st on the Grid.

Race one saw me up in the 10th place until the demons struck with 3 laps to go... yup I binned it between turns 1 and 2 by accidentally pulling the front brake lever when I went to blip the throttle... (god alive how daft is that)

Anyway damage was virtually nil so back on the grid for race 2 albeit at the back and made it back to 14th place.

Hwr, very happy with my laps times as now running consistent low 1.12's and if I can sidestep my own stupidity next time, have a decent qualifying and get my head down, then good things should be on the way.

Boycie now has pushed on through into the 1.11's.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-09-2005, 12:22 AM Thread Starter

Sounds like you are all having fun

I am really pleased with my blade. I have gone a little mad on the bells and whsitles, no changes to the engine however it does roll rather well.

I know what you mean about grunt, there doesn't seam to be any kick in the arse mid range, feels like i always image a honda to feel like - boring!

Having said that, the only person who went quicker than me down the straight last weekend was a GMT factory team R1 with an endurance swing arm and a 45kg frenchman aboard Kawa 10's, R1's, gixers, - NEY BOTHER

I really have new respect for these MotoGP boys. My speedo (with stock gearing, 16,40) was reading 295 on a good day at the end of the straight. As measured by the circuit my speed through the speed trap was 274!!!!!!!!!

The MotoGP were clocking 340 ish! Had they had my speedo then they would have been doing 370's!!!!!!!!!!! FACK!!!!!!

Last edited by bbqq021; 05-09-2005 at 12:34 AM.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 07:28 AM

It's elementary Will,
When someone waves dollar bills in your face and say they will pay for your bike's paint job as long as they can choose the colour and put their name on it. Then it is a no brainer to say yes thank you, and step aside and let them to it!!

I was tired of having people asking: "so how many times have you crashed your bike??"
Especially when the fact is that I've only crashed it once...!!
The spots on the tank that had lost it's paint after the crash and repair job were beginning to rust, and I would've had to do something about it soon anyway.

I've not got one, but two team mates. They are both riding Kwakkers as you see, so I'm not going to be threatened anytime soon as the number 1 man...

Andy, I see that our lines into turn 2 during the second race were very different. Yours was also more the line the f..king fast pros were using. The fact was that I was having to fend of the guy behind for the whole race, and was trying to cover all the passing opportuneties.

I was pretty happy with the weekend and the times we did. Especially considering that the 4 people in front of me were either professional sponsored riders or previously so. I could stay with them for about 2 laps, but then I would have to consentrate more about keeping my position. Only makes me look forward to the next round.

Bullet
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of many—and solution to—all life's problems.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 04:45 PM

Nils, where did you get the pics? And Will, my bike will have the same, bronze, colour scheme next race. If they paint it for free I'm not complaining...
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 05:16 PM

Cool, if i bought you all frilly panties and bra's for free would you wear those as well ( not you Boycie! ) WHores the lot of ya
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 06:01 PM

Can someone tell me what the fark 'chips away' is???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chips.jpg (12.6 KB, 63 views)

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode