Went to Pasir Gudang today, - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 04:33 AM Thread Starter

Went to Pasir Gudang today,

Boycie and I had small excursion to Pasir Gudang today. For me it was a dual-purpose run, as I had to make a run to Malaysia to renew my visa (that new green card can't come soon enough!!)Anyway, we met up at the track a bit before 10am. 5-6 other riders had also made it to the track, so not too many out there.

Can't really say I liked the track before, as it is "somewhat" more bumpy and undulated than Sepang. However, must admit it is really growing on me. It makes for a good change from Sepang, and teaches you to have the bike moving around. What is not so good about it is that the track is massively abrasive. It digs huge chunks out of the tires...!!

Enough of the boring stuff. After the first hour session getting reacquainted with the track after a couple weeks away from it, Boycie and I went out for some good ol' chasing stuff (Boycie chasing me...)
Boycie managed a very respectful 1.43:9, and I did a 1.43:0. Considering his bike being stock except a steering dampener and chain conversion I was impressed. Personally, I am having a fever with an accompanying head-ache and the only reason I went up was because of the visa thing. Within 2.5hrs I drank 3liters of Gatorade and didn't have an inkling to go to the loo before I came back to Singapore 4hrs later. I would look to be doing 1.41's or lower with new tires and 100% health.

That was the last of Pasir Gudang for a while, but I'm really looking forward to try it again.

Bullet
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of many—and solution to—all life's problems.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 07:11 AM

nice....

i finally did one track session on Good friday after laying off for a year....

and man i;m still slow as ever....or maybe slower....no thanks to Wolverine.....
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 08:12 PM

gay silva

Quote:
Originally posted by Silva Bullet
.... Boycie have a very respectful 6" cock, and I have a 7" one. Considering his cock is stock except for a ring piercing and wax job, I was impressed. Personally, I am having a fever with an accompanying head-ache and the only reason I went up was because I'm real gay. Within 2.5hrs I drank 3liters of Gatorade and didn't have an inkling to go to the loo before I came all over Boycies back 4hrs later. I would look to be doing it lower with a pair of pliers and 100% health.

That was the last of Boycie for a while, but I'm really looking forward to try it again.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Well done Ledge, I couldn't find one spelling mistake!

Since you now basically have joined the airmchair generals, maybe you can start up a gossip fashion collumn. Oh, maybe not. The only acceptable attire would be x-large size black shirts (sweaty) and jeans...!

Bullet
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of many—and solution to—all life's problems.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 10:01 PM

Aw ledge.....!

Tilak , pom racoon! Nip noy willy willy, boom boom neung phun haa rhoy baht krub..... reliant robin long time. Sawasdee pregnancy test cop koon mentally ill krub. khor da mai anti-biotic for buam buam testis....!

Not tonight puad hua khang diaw!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode