SBR is no more! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 05:08 AM Thread Starter

SBR is no more!

Sport Bike Riders Club (Singapore), has been dissolved.

The General Meeting to Vote on Dissolving the club was held on 25th February and the Effective Dissolution date was Monday 28th February when most of us woke up and the last financial transaction took place.(18 Packets of Resolve by courier)

All the required forms and supporting documents were submitted to R.O.S & IRAS on Friday 4th March 2005, within 7 days of the General Meeting as per the constitution.

R.O.S inform me that the government will review all the documentation and officially dissolve the club in due course. Sounds ominous but I guess standard proceedure.

For any signatory or office bearer that requires a copy of any return that bears their name, I have scanned and catalogued the whole lot in Acrobat format. It's a 30mb file so copies will only be released by CD-ROM to relevant people.

Thanks to all those that turned up to meetings, voted and partcipated in the last couple of events. It made a difference!

For all those that signed and resigned forms, minutes, vouchers and letters I sincerely appreciated your patience and understanding as I waded unwittingly through the beaurocratic process.

Outsiders reading this, because they've got nothing better to do and thought they'd try their luck in finding some inflamatory comment about the USA or a bunch of borderline photo's of women or indeed men in sprayed on bikini's bending oversomething unusual for no apparent reason, are probably getting a bit disappointed round about now. Well I'm sorry about that and I have to say that after reading it myself this post is perhaps one of the most boring ever,(another landmark achievement!). Unfortunately, it's one of those informative one's where the more estute give up about the point where I mention 'Form 11 Societies Act (CAP.311) section 7, for the 13th time because they know the chances of twats, warships or even men wearing bikini's on warships that may think they have twats is very unlikely. However, I do commend and indeed welcome any single-celled enthusiasm in the continued reading of this paragraph but fear any hopes you may have in it ever climaxing to a point where two cells opportunely collide for an unwarrented reply of "Phoooor..... Big ones!" or "You can't say that my country's very nice indeed" are probably not going to present themselves this time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 05:15 AM

Re: SBR is no more!

Hope you can touch type

Sorry to hear about your club

A few ccs short of a full litre.

Last edited by mac020; 03-06-2005 at 02:54 PM.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 02:51 PM

Just in case you were wondering - The club we all know and loved may be no more - but that doesn't mean we won't be here slagging each other off as usual.

You are all cahnts. Roght Ledge?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 02:55 PM

Never doubted it for a minute!

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 02:56 PM

Thumbs up excellent

Good man... We'll expect to see you here even more regularly then!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 02:59 PM

Hey if it wasn't for you guys I'da never discovered the camel toe page..... Maybe.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode