SBR Dissolution EGM & BBQ 25th Feb 05 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-18-2005, 03:30 AM Thread Starter

SBR Dissolution EGM & BBQ 25th Feb 05

Guys

I have emailed the Agenda, Map & Details directly. Please check your e-mail.

Again, apologies to non-members or old memebers of SBR, the BBQ is only for Current Members paid up for 04/05 + one guest each. We dont have the venue or resource to do anything else.

(The following is an extract only)_____________________________________________ _____

As you all know we plan to hold the BBQ & Dissolution EGM together. It's very important that the current membership turns up even if its for a short while to vote. Without you there I can't get a quorum together and officially call the meeting so please make the effort. We need a minimum of 3/5ths of the membership to be valid.

If you trully will be out of the country the second page of e-mailed Agenda has a proxy vote which will allow you to cast your vote if your not in SG.

The venue has changed in order to make this a workable BBQ event. It's now being held at Simon's house and he's flying back a day earlier from his project in Sri-Lanka to prepare some excellent food for you. So again please make the effort to turn up. Myself & Raymond will be helping with preparations but we would appreciate any help from other members particularly for the clean up on Saturday.

For those members attending please feel free to bring one guest for the BBQ, the official meeting is for 'members only' as you can see in the agenda but this is for official purposes only. Please note Simon's house is only good for around 30 people so please no more than one guest.

For purchasing and preparation of food and beverages we need to know who will be turning up so please reply to this email and let me know if you're coming and whether you will have a guest with you or not.

Some booze will be provided by SBR but we ask all attending to bring a bottle or a six pack.

If we have space I will try and rig up a projector & DVD to Show "Faster" which is a trully excellent documentary of the GP and anything else you care to watch.

PS REMEMBER TO RSVP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode