Whatever you do now....
.... don't buy property or a car. It's a trap!
1) All people in authority/management are farkheads. Anyone who wants to be boss normally isnt the right material and is attention seeking, very insecure,possibly gay and/or the Frank Bough type, (looks good on telly reading the footy results but really wearing a skirt under the table and just itching for a firm spanking in a gimp suit in some seedy bar in Soho etc). That said don't cross those morons from HR they're straight from hell and will fark you over in no time. You won't even see it coming!
2) Spend your money or beer and bikes only, or anything else that begins with a 'b'. (breasts, bottoms, bass guitars, buscuits,backgammon, bannans, bi-focals...its all good)
3) Stop dating women..there expensive and hurt your ears.
4) Dont get married.
5) Dont have babies.
6) Dont start your own business.
7) Dont have fun.
8) Hate and distrust everyone.
9) Try and do something you like but remember no one gets paid for having a wank unless you have really big breasts and are prepared do it on telly...probably next to a leather clad Frank whilst he's getting a post 'Grandstand' celebrity naughty boy spank etc. (see point 1) .......None of that begins with a 'b', either...Ok Ok apart from the Bough bit but thats cheating.
Good luck, you'll probably be head of human resourses in Shell oil in next to no time.