How the other half lives - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 11:34 PM Thread Starter

How the other half lives

If I'm not mistaken, Tug and Jools have gone up in the world from their HDB. No wonder they're keeping quiet about it.

1-4 The Road
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 12:07 AM

I dont see the point for Tug to have all those facilities....Swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts..... for him...the only recreation he would indulge in is the adorning of the bar floors with puke and beer.......

Tug....its been sometime since we had an update on your boring as hell life in China....pics, tales, women....bring it on then... have pity on us...the only tales we get here are tales of Legend and his failing libido and self degradation....something we have always known would happen...

Well then....updates....
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 03:09 AM

Thumbs up Actually

If you'd read the small description at the top you would've seen: "Stylish lobby with bar."

Bullet
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of many—and solution to—all life's problems.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2004, 06:11 AM

Re: Actually

Quote:
Originally posted by Silva Bullet
If you'd read the small description at the top you would've seen: "Stylish lobby with bar."
I saw that....and am quite sure it aint gonna be very stylish anymore once Tug is done walking through it......
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Tug

Slow week at work was it

Must have been pretty bored to go searching for my house on the net
Yes it does make a pleasant change from the local authority housing in Singapore, but it was worth the sacrafice living in an HDB as we cleared about GBP 60K out of the place when we sold it

Life in China, hmm food dominates the experiance still and its a never ending adventure into the depths of human depravity. Went to a city called Guanzhou last week that well known for food, they eat every thing with legs apart from tables and most things without legs too It was a bit like a trip to the petting zoo but without the happy ending. Worms, roaches, bee larvey, snakes, turtles, aligators you name it and it was crawling around the place just waiting to be thrown into the wok kicking and screaming

The other good news is I can buy a new jeep for he same price as a Gixxer in Sing The bad news is I cant buy a Gixxer
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2004, 07:30 PM

Re: Slow week at work was it

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug
....they eat every thing with legs apart from tables and most things without legs too
Sounds just delightful and as you've on and on about it for the past 3 months, I can just imagine how bad it must really be I also prefer to keep my worms in the garden rather than the kitchen

Quote:
...The bad news is I cant buy a Gixxer
Trouble is, if you actually got your hands on a Gixxer you'd have to beef up the fuel map for any chance of actually sucking some oxygen out of that lovely think smog I can see out the winda

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Last edited by Gixxer_Dave; 08-15-2004 at 07:33 PM.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2004, 09:33 PM

not happy

the bugger comes down here bleeting hardship this and crap food that and he's living in a palace.

Spolit little bastard if you ask me.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2004, 01:32 AM
Tug

Spoilt ?

Im suffering here really, not only grim food stories to be told.

Saturday, got a sore eye so Lensy got me some eye drops from the chemist. I didnt bother with the instructions and splashed some in double quick. Once the stinging subsided I checked the bottle and found out it was a traditional chinese formual, 100% bear bile

Walking across the main road today to get some lunch (main road is 2 lanes each way and bike lanes so pretty busy) I see this young guy squating down in the central reservation,I assumed he was taking a rest before tring to get across the rest of the carnage but no he was having a dump Bold as brass taking a big shit in broad daylight on a busy main road, fark knows what he used for toilet paper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode