Dec 31st Endurance Race ..Sepang - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Dec 31st Endurance Race ..Sepang

Yup ... plans are in the wind to have a 3 hour endurance race on the 31st this year.

The bits I've heard make it sound very simpilar to the Pan Global event previously .....

It goes something like ...

Start at 3pm, end at 6pm, 2 riders, 2 bikes, max time per session 45 mins. Following on from the race is a massive party to see the new year in ...

So then .... who's interested .. ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 06:33 PM

Erm actually Ledge, Ahmad wants it to start at 6pm and end at 9pm for half day and half night racing. Then have a massive pissup and Endurance party all night at Sepang.

Still have to stick to a relay type race so that everyone can race their own bike. The formula seemed to work pretty well last year.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 10:41 PM

Can someone just turn up to watch the race and party the whole night through because he is a cheap arse bastid?

THe Smoke machine I have right now wont be able to endure such an ordeal...now will it? Maybe the NSR250 and the 3M5 should participate and smoke the entire place down...at least there wont be complains of mosquitoes when night falls....

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 10:51 PM

Vegi-table oil

Go pickup a tin of Castrol R30 and at least that way, the smoke will smell good and is bound to turn a few heads..........

Arrrrr I can smell it now

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Can someone just turn up to watch the race and party the whole night through because he is a cheap arse bastid?
Cheap bastids will be welcome to party- in fact the party will be open to all. Racers get first pick at available talent though

BIKER'S NEW YEAR?
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 02:40 AM Thread Starter

Sir Lancelot !! .... no no no !! .... do NOT start inviting Puss in boots .... we made the same mistake down here and he won't go away !! ....

Oi .. smokie bear ..... strongly suggest you DO think about giving the endurance race a go ..... it's AGES away .. plenty of time for you to do many PG days ...and given the GP days of old are all gone every caaant will be all emotional about those smelling ring-a-ding thingys ... hell ... we might even tolerate your constant fag addiction (the rothmans kind .... you can leave your bum chum back in Singapore) ..
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
Sir Lancelot !! .... no no no !! .... do NOT start inviting Puss in boots .... we made the same mistake down here and he won't go away !! ....

Oi .. smokie bear ..... strongly suggest you DO think about giving the endurance race a go ..... it's AGES away .. plenty of time for you to do many PG days ...and given the GP days of old are all gone every caaant will be all emotional about those smelling ring-a-ding thingys ... hell ... we might even tolerate your constant fag addiction (the rothmans kind .... you can leave your bum chum back in Singapore) ..
Well...if i decide to give it a go, wat has to be done? Documentation, fees.....what?

And also...do i have to pair up with someone who is a sroker or it can be anything from any cc?

Ps.....anyone wanna pair up with me...the Smokin Wolf?
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 05:13 AM

Quote:
do i have to pair up with someone who is a stroker?
You can couple with whomever turns you on, stroker, smacker slapper...
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MSS37
You can couple with whomever turns you on, stroker, smacker slapper...
That leaves me with no one then...coz all we have here are fudge packers....sigh.....
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 09:56 PM

Ledge might have a hankering for an NS400, Wolfie. You can team up with him...

Still Racing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode