"Soulmate Wanted" - posted for a friend - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 02:58 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,330
"Soulmate Wanted" - posted for a friend

"Hi, my name is Andy.

I am a fun loving young man gay on life. I am looking to find a similar woman who has no hangups, preferably not married and large in size.

My star sign is Virgo so I am always in touch with myself.

I want someone to go for walks with, see movies, and help me get dressed.

"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg owwerr.jpg (68.6 KB, 97 views)
Legend is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 04:16 AM
Registered User
 
Boycie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Singapore
Posts: 406
Legend Matchmaking

Dear Sir

I’m writing this letter in sincere thanks and appreciation for the remarkable results your personal ad services have produced.

Within moments of your ad being posted I had received millions of calls from girls around the world wanting to meet me.

Before I discovered ‘Legend Matchmaking’, I was a sad lonely man that had no ability to dress myself, but now thanks to you I have met Deidre who has lovingly taken me into her arms and showed me what a big hat and shower curtain can really do for a man.

Deidre’s not as large as you promised but she has agreed to bulk up after we get married.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg no.5.jpg (71.1 KB, 97 views)

Last edited by Boycie; 04-17-2004 at 07:04 AM.
Boycie is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Tug
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 1,253
She is a cracker !

How much ah ?
Tug is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 07:01 PM
Registered User
 
Boycie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Singapore
Posts: 406
Not that kind of arrangement

But to you:

4 pints of larger and a pickled egg
Boycie is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 08:57 PM
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 4,528
Question What's the craic?

You Sillypore poofs scare me... When you're not wrecking your bikes or wearing women's clothing you're playing with toy cars or molesting abnormally small-sized women. Basically, what I want to know is, can I come visit?

Last edited by slaintedan; 04-17-2004 at 08:59 PM.
slaintedan is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 12:35 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,330
Re: What's the craic?

Quote:
Originally posted by slaintedan
You Sillypore poofs scare me... When you're not wrecking your bikes or wearing women's clothing you're playing with toy cars or molesting abnormally small-sized women. Basically, what I want to know is, can I come visit?
Welcome back bro !!! ... where you been ?? ....

Your post .. too farkney !! ..... but in reply

Firstly, them there women (Bouncy Boycie excluded) are normal size ... it's just your heffers for NY are true american steroid fuelled beef feed versions .... but then ... big women usually come with multple vagina's ... so probably perfect for you sex crazed nutta's

and Secondly, you bro are always welcome ..... I think Sillypore would welcome you with open arms ... or at least the little women would (and probably Bouncy Boycie)
Legend is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 02:40 PM
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 4,528
Re: Re: What's the craic?

Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
Welcome back bro !!! ... where you been ?? ....

Your post .. too farkney !! ..... but in reply

Firstly, them there women (Bouncy Boycie excluded) are normal size ... it's just your heffers for NY are true american steroid fuelled beef feed versions .... but then ... big women usually come with multple vagina's ... so probably perfect for you sex crazed nutta's

and Secondly, you bro are always welcome ..... I think Sillypore would welcome you with open arms ... or at least the little women would (and probably Bouncy Boycie)

I've been avoiding you farks like the plague, but it's nice to be back amongst fiends, uh, I mean friends.

Sorry to squash your dreams of extra-input, steroid-built lasses, but the women I've met have all had the standard number of funholes, some better than others, but all in the same quantity.

I appreciate the invite, though the appeal of tiny-titties and Bouncy Boycie makes me drool uncontrollably, my parole officer may have something to say about me leaving the great state of New York. However, that silly fark hasn't caught me yet so perhaps there's a chance I'll be gracing Sillypore with my demon seed, uh, I mean charming personality...yeah, that's it.
slaintedan is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 04:28 PM
Registered User
 
Boycie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Singapore
Posts: 406
Small Titties

Quote:
Originally posted by slaintedan
...........the appeal of tiny-titties and Bouncy Boycie makes me drool uncontrollably, my parole officer may have something to say about me leaving the great state of New York.

Excuse me......but my tits are not tiny!

Parole officer...great! I think we've found SBR's next Treasurer.
Boycie is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 05:02 PM
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 4,528
Re: Small Titties

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycie
Excuse me......but my tits are not tiny!

Parole officer...great! I think we've found SBR's next Treasurer.

I'll need to see a picture of the tits, thank you!

How much does the Treasurer gig pay?
slaintedan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome