Don't lend yer mates anything - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 02:23 AM Thread Starter

Don't lend yer mates anything

and more to the point don't lend anything with an engine to Tug...no not even an RC plane
Well i made the twat jump in and swim for it ...little did i know we'd have to haul the cant up the 10 foot quay side he'd jumped off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture(12).jpg (14.9 KB, 116 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 06:19 AM

2 Sides to Every Story

The highlight of the Mollys Medical was from the after dinner speaker Mr. Big Phil with his ancedotal tales of radio controlled adventures with his mate Tug.

Lets hear it from yr side, and for the amusement of others you'd better give us a full run down to explain exactly why you were swimming in Marina Bay (across from 1 Fullerton) in yr duds.

Too funny.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 05:22 PM

haha

Likes like his birthdee suit to me.....

Boys and their toys

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Tug

Talking I protest

BP never told me the plane was treated with a special hydroscopic formula
And who had the bright idea of flying next to a farking big harbour
Ok ok it was total pilot error Bleeding thing just got a bit close to the water and I tried to make a $100 electric plane do a vertical climb. When it stalled over the harbour and was heading to a watery grave I knew Id have to go in for it to rescue a little pride. I nearly lost my watch when I hit the water (more like 15 feet drop) and was left treading water long after the plane was lifted back to dry land. I'm still pulling barnacles out of my feet from all the scrambling around trying to get a full harness on under water. At one point I was considering swimming over to Clifford Pier and walking back in my grundies The local anoraks were pissing them selves and have now re-named me "Free Willy" (thanks BP )
Next thing I know BP will post the crash pics of my heli to further humiliate me
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 02:04 AM

hehehehe ... toooo farkin fanny (opps typo .. funny.....)

I have lent BP my video ... I'm tempted to ask him to hold on to it ... it seems like when ever you get hold of a remote Tugstar hours of laughter follow .... we could turn it into weeks if we could get some of it on tape ...

P.S .. best part of the evening was when BC pointed out .. that minute by minute ... your new hobby is costing you significantly more than your old and expensive bike hobby !! ... hahahaa

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 05:08 AM Thread Starter

In defence of

my mate Tug ( he hasn;t paid me for the new bits of plane yet)
I would say that BC should be the last to offer hobby/cost advice ............ I heard Virgin Yamaha are asking hime for some trick bits for BSB ( and after last week they need em)
and you Legend the man thats just off to pick up a brand new DUC should not throw stones either.

Enjoyed last night no end ...good to see a few still in there signing up for the season...i'll support you guys as and when i can. I'll be glad when the racing starts I for one am bored of hearing after market this and Joe cheap that. Ride the farkin things fer chris sakes.

See the doc fill out the medicals with a pint in one hand ( which i bought him cos SBR are tight cants) was worth everyminute.

Roll on the first race girls
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 11:37 PM
Tug

Talking Got me last pay packet

Just got my final cheque from the twats I was allegedly working for Ill gladly settle up for the damage on the plank, tuppence hapeny was it
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 02:24 AM Thread Starter

Save it Tug

for the next time this happens
Where is right hand is where the tail is supposed to be
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture(10).jpg (23.8 KB, 45 views)
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 02:25 AM Thread Starter

Fark

15 meters away from crash site and still finding bits
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture(11).jpg (24.5 KB, 43 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode