Your Club is a go .. support it here !! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 07:55 AM Thread Starter

Your Club is a go .. support it here !!

After many a distraction and tangent discussions, much heated debate and constructive criticisim it gives me great pleasure to advise that the SBR Club is alive and well, and your membership forms and fees are now due for the 2004 year.

Please download the attached (and change the file name to "membership forms.xls"), or for those who's emails I have (current members) check it. Please can you complete and post/ deliver to me (your sexutary) or the Legendary club recruiter Joe at Sporting Motors.

Oh ... and the fee's this year have a massive discount of 50% to a 'oh so bargin' price of $25.

Just quickly ..... there is a trackday planned for the 10th and 11th of April in conjuntion with our mates in the North, and in the planning is an exclusive SBR trackday at PG, with the possibility of making it a weekend affair with a BBQ on the Sat night ....

Other news of course is an AGM will be held soon ... but one thing at a time. Get your membership fees in, and get your calenders marked for April the 10th. More info to follow about the details for the 10th and 11th but expect RM100 for Sat and RM80 for Sun (the usual).

Please reply to this thread or confirm to Joe direct if your in. I'll be there so come see me if you want advise on how to ride like a Legend !!
Attached Files
File Type: txt member form.txt (23.5 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Legend; 03-10-2004 at 07:57 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 09:25 AM

Well!!!!!!!!!

Wel after the usual somebodies gotta do it bollocks...we got there in the end.!!!

So who's cool and who isn't ( don't worry Dave you're in).

Lottsa people who are leaving ( yes tug and jools ) having a say in stuff thats fark all to do wit them!!!
Lottsa shite over photo's... I wanna ride a bike not be a page 3 gezzer!!! You want pics of yer self join a farkin photo club ferchrisakes.

But a way forward nevertheless!!!!!!!!! and thats important to most!!!!!

SBR lives
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 04:55 PM

Thumbs up

After what seemed like some pretty irrelevant discussions with people arguing but really wanting the same thing we decided to keep the club going. And a good decision it was too!

So I will definitively support the club and I hope YOU do the same.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Just a quick one.

Remember those interested in doing the MSS next year, even if it's just one race (did someone say MotoGP ??) .. the get yerself down to Molly's on the 25th. From experience it is MUCH easier to sort it out now, rather than later in the year .... it might prove to be impossible this year.

Gareth as always is doing all the donkey work for us, all ya gotta do is show up .. time? ... TBA but I think it would be about 8pm ?? .. but check the thread on this elsewhere in our forum.

So then ... what a great time to get yer forms and fees in, even if your not doing the racing, turn up and talk the shite ....

P.S race calender attached. download it and change the file extension from .txt to .xls

Laters ya caaaaants
Attached Files
File Type: txt calendar-2004.txt (46.0 KB, 19 views)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Tug

Well done

Glad to see the club continuing.

After discussing the news with Johan Id like to make a suggestion.
He is in the right place and has the right contacts to arrange Sepang track days. He is also willing to open it up to Singapore riders. If SBR concentrate on Pasir Gudang track days and open them up to him you might get more track time for less work.

Keep him in the loop and he will do the same for us.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-11-2004, 12:09 AM

I am in....

And this time....I will actually sign up.....
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Tug

Re: I am in....

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLVERINE II
And this time....I will actually sign up.....
I knew the 50% discount would have the short arm brigade crawling out of the wood work
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode