PG this sat ....... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Talking PG this sat .......

Just because we haven't had a "PG this sat" thread for at least a day now, I thought I'd get in on the act.

Just spoke to a young lady at the cricuit and she said that they are open for bikes as normal tomorrow from 10h00 to 13h00. Mind you, she could have been the cleaner and have been 80 years old but she did sound very nice...

Anyone else coming? Early meet at Esso?

Legend, will you be there this weeekend, blocking the track with your fat arse and preventing us learners from getting past?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 09:53 PM

Haha .. caaaant ....

Me tyries are shiitteeded .. but I'm still keen, and I guess it gives me a great excuss to ride like a caaant (more like a .....).

I'm also going to try make it for the Tugstar pissup as the girly caaant is leaving and I never made it to his 'turning farkin old' party .... so thought I would stop in for a few colourful breezers ...

Which is a long winded way of saying .... I am keen as a keen thing .. but am getting pissed and tires are shagged .... so if on the extreamly rare instance I do manage to wake up earlyish ..... I'll be trying to get to the track for around 11ish ....
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 11:03 PM
Tug

Its not my leaving do you prick !

Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
Haha .. caaaant ....

I'm also going to try make it for the Tugstar pissup as the girly caaant is leaving and I never made it to his 'turning farkin old' party .... so thought I would stop in for a few colourful breezers ...

Dont blame me, some of us dont need an excuse to get out of the house

Bring on the flower pots and girly drinks

Might be a bit late as I have a bunch of savages coming to view Tugstar Towers with a view to purchase
One carefull owner no fridge kickers

Last edited by Tug; 02-19-2004 at 11:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode