Anyone can scrape plastic..... try skin!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 05:36 PM Thread Starter

Anyone can scrape plastic..... try skin!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg skindragger.jpg (35.7 KB, 99 views)

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 03:02 AM

Can you say, Hello I'm Stupid! What an idiot.

If hitting water at 100 mph is like hitting concrete, what does it feel like hitting concrete at 100 mph?
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 04:25 AM

Get this in Spore all the time....

This is the kinda shite attitudes you get around here in Singapore. You see them stupid bastids riding around in shorts and t-shirts and even slippers.....

They dont seem to understand the need for protection.

Moreover, these crazy bastids are riding around like bats out of hell without protection....

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 06:52 AM

Re: Get this in Spore all the time....

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLVERINE II
This is the kinda shite attitudes you get around here in Singapore. You see them stupid bastids riding around in shorts and t-shirts and even slippers..... ....
And what, pray tell, were you were wearing when you and the fireplace met with yr doom that fateful day in Malaysia.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 04:27 PM

Re: Get this in Spore all the time....

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLVERINE II
This is the kinda shite attitudes you get around here in Singapore. You see them stupid bastids riding around in shorts and t-shirts and even slippers.....

They dont seem to understand the need for protection.

Moreover, these crazy bastids are riding around like bats out of hell without protection....
Bloody singapore basha .....
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 06:59 PM

Re: Re: Get this in Spore all the time....

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Catt
And what, pray tell, were you were wearing when you and the fireplace met with yr doom that fateful day in Malaysia.
From a previous post about my fireplace and me and our doom...

"the next thing i knew, I was sitting on the road spitting blood out of me mouth...together with flesh... apparently I had slammed the road face first, bit me mouth so hard I tore it open on the insides... thank god for me full face...otherwise I would not have a chin now... hands torn up...knee blown and wrist and foot sprained.... and I managed to ride it back....in pain that is... at monotonous speeds... wind against wounds are farking painful."

I was wearing a full face, armoured jacket, jeans. I was only short of gloves which caused my hands to rip. Knee blown and wrist and leg sprained come even with protection.

If I was dressed up like that fella in the pic, I would have suffered worse. I learnt the important lesson about gloves while riding.

and by the way.... BC...I realise continous bashing from you towards me since the beginning. You dont like me in here, just say it.

I know I aint a member, I know I dont have a bike now, I know I ride like a squid, I know I am a young boy who lives with his parents, I know I have no money just as yet because I am a student thus disabling me to get a bike, I know I dont match up to you fellas in a lot of things...

BUT

I AM FARKING TRYING!!!

When I had the bike, I went for track days by myself to improve. Spent all my farking money on the sport I love the farking sport. Found myself you bunch of guys who love it as much as I did. Hanged around with you so as to learn more...listened to all the advice that floated around...

I volunteered my help if you guys needed anything, having track days, help to work on your bikes although I knew shite...would have been happy just watching someone wrenching the bike.... I wanted to help in any fucking way I could because I wanted to help build this sport in Singapore. Limited I am in many ways...but I farking tried!!

This club I thought was about building this sport. Besides its social aspects, its mission was to broaden bike racing in Spore. The funny thing is...someone wants to really help but is put away into the corner as a joke.

Argh...fark it...you chaps are just gonna regard this a whining lil bastid's rantings about how no one likes him and ignores him all the time and that I am blowing this out of proportion and that the piss was just being taken out off me.....it might be.....but i guees there is meaning to what i said...... but if only you all knew.....

Leroy

Ps...BC...and to think that you were the one who inspired me in the beginning...always looked up to you....
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

More more more

That time of the month again already Leroy???? Sounds like someone needs a hug?

No one likes it that Ledge is in here either, but hey what can you do

Don't worry, I looked up to BC too....narh not really, but I did like the way you stuck that on the end to finish off your rant Made me day!!!

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Last edited by Gixxer_Dave; 02-16-2004 at 07:38 PM.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 09:39 PM

Calm Down, Calm Down

Fair Cop Wolfie, it was a bit of a dig. Why? Quite honestly I think you need to assume your own identity rather than apeing others and I for one am bored of every thread you join being reduced to masturbation, sodomisation, or other acts of teenage deviance (that some of us have and others of us haven't yet outgrown) No one's expecting this corner of the forum to be an intellectual debate, but it is designed to appeal to all.

Anyway this is not the place for a character assassination, and I don't want you to believe that you are unduly subjected to victimisation, so if you want to give me a call we can talk.

GCW
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 11:59 PM

Appreciate the dig....

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Catt
Quite honestly I think you need to assume your own identity rather than apeing others
GCW
I do assume my own identity. I am aware of who I am. I do not ape others. My self concept is pretty much strong and I have approached this forum with myself as a person. Maybe misunderstood.

When I mentioned I am trying...I guess you misread it as I am trying to be you guys. I meant it as I was trying to add as much value as I can to the sport and the club.

I apologise if my posts seem to degenerate topics into sodomy or masturbation.....I must say that after going through my posts....I realise that I do that.... reason? I dont know actually.....

Thks for the insight.....

Cheers.

Leroy
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-17-2004, 12:48 AM
Tug

Group hug anyone ?

Ya big bunch of Jessies

Looked up to Garfield Id never admit to that
If you wanna look up to anyone look up to Legend, he,s the only person Ive ever met who is a complete looser and is happy

Its a sad day fer the empire when you cant take the piss out of the token local Thats it I resigning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode