LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-12-2004, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

PG this Sat ...

If it's open ... anyone keen ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-12-2004, 06:08 PM

I'm up

Think Sunday is open but not Saturday. Need to check though.

Bullet
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of many—and solution to—all life's problems.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-12-2004, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

Re: I'm up

Quote:
Originally posted by Silva Bullet
Think Sunday is open but not Saturday. Need to check though.
...done the checking and believe Saturday is open .... but like all things with PG ... this can not be certain ...

So then .... for those that are keen .... Esso at 8.am on Sat, leaving there dead on 8.15am latest .... trying to get to track for the 10am start and (if it's open) we will prob be alternating with cars if they turn up.

I'm looking to go get two sessions in and Boycie's keen, so see you if we see you.

P.S ... as usual .. if it's pissing down at 7.30am ... I'll be crawling back into bed and return to the dream about Bruce Willis's ex getting lucky with the Legend

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-12-2004, 10:50 PM

Confirmed open Saturday and Sunday for bikes

PG will have open 0900-1300hrs for bikes both days.

Although, as you say Leg, PG is always an unknown...

Bullet
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-12-2004, 11:29 PM

Thumbs up Could be there too

Officially PG is open 9 to 10 for bikes at 50RM per hour. Then from 10h00 to 13h00 for 80 RM for three hours. No prizes for guessing when I'm going, then!!

On a couple of weekends in January when I went, the first hour was sometimes open for cars - I think that it just depends upon who turns up at 9 am.

The 80RM per three hours has proved to be quite popular of late on Saturday - hate to think how busy it'll be on the Sunday.

I missed Sepang due to work at the very last minute, so I'm keen for this weekend

Likewise, the rain rule applies over here too!!

Last edited by Worzel Gummidge; 02-13-2004 at 01:57 PM.
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 02:08 AM

On the bench for this one

Tempting........... very tempting....... but dun think it'll sit well with ministry of home affairs.

Could find myself "off games" so I'm gonna sit this one out.

Have fun.
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 04:52 PM

So How?

Thrills and Spills Legend?

Lets have a bit of a write up and share some of the legendary tales of yr skill and daring....
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 05:01 PM

Talking All fun and games

I was enjoying myself until Legend remarked that:

"My lines were really good and that I looked good from behind"

I'm getting faster lads - three or four more years and I'll get my knee down (I'm only saving my knee sliders cos I can't afford new ones, you realise...)

No crashes or injuries but I did leave early to get a head start from Legend.
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 06:05 PM

Well, if Saturday was enjoyable, Sunday was carnage. I think there must have been at least 50 bikes all together.

No injuries as far as I know but plenty of crashes, offs and scuffmarks.
Especially the turn 9-10 chicane saw a couple of crashes.
Another one was turn 4; where a beginner was gingerly making his way around the track, until a Pasir Gudang regular hot-head came barging up the inside and promptly forced the poor guy off the track... Luckily without any injuries.

Really have to say that I much rather prefer Sepang any day to Pasir Gudang on a weekend.

Bullet
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Silver .... you got the wrong date bro !! ... our first hour was 4 bikes ... Me, Boycie, Worsel and a new lad riding Simons old flame !!!!

The next hour had a few lads on Aprilia Turones (can't spell it) and Millies (nor that) .... and us.

The track might have been a bit slippery as I was riding like a complete poof and Boycie was whinging about grip ..... mind that's the norm so maybe it was ok hahaha.

Boycie eventually got into the 1.46's and due to dodgy tyres decided that caution should prevail and that would be the best times for the day... and as a result no crashes and no need to listen to him asking over and over "Did I crash, was it turn two .... oww ... that must have hurt ...". He was sure looking the part.

We did take part in a small comp organsied by the track officials, to see who could ride the slowest .. and of course Boycie won that.

Me ... well ... not on form ... I think I thought I was still travelling to the track.... got me knee down once the whole day and nearly fell off in the process .... Times started in the 2.08 bracket (no farkin misprint !!!) and eventually got to 1.53'. A full 5 seconds away from my PB but not feeling comfortable at all....... must have been that farkin huge arse of Mr Gummage putting me off !!

.... I heard a rumour Garfield was in sorting himself some stickers ....... whiskers was it ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode