"The-we-missed-the-first-one" Tug 40th - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-29-2004, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

"The-we-missed-the-first-one" Tug 40th

Ummm ... for all those caaants that have decided a track day is more important that our best buddy, true track legend, club vice president, true god or all those holy .. and otherwise ... I have decided to make the ultimate sacrafice and join you.

All so that we can have a followup party for the lad when we are all back.

You should all think yourselves lucky and you can buy me a beer to thank me when I see you on Sat night at the lovely and sumptuous accom at the Concorde.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Tug

Ok this made me feel better

Got a PM from Leroy the Lesbian.
"Happy Birth day
Oiiiii....OLD GUY!!!

First of all...Happy Birthday ya geezer. May your fantasies and gross sexual desires be fulfilled..... before your willy cant stand up no more...

Anyways....since all them twats have bailed on you and you are gonna be there all by your lonesome on your birthday.....I am willing to go against my principles of not hanging around old twats and ask you if you wanna sell me a ticket for your commeration ceremony into the community of geriatics.....

Yes...I will lurk and hog all the women naturally but if you really need to up your tix sales....I am willing....

Makes it sound like I am doing charity eh? But seriously...I would like to go........

cheers

Let me know....

Leroy"

Almost brought a tear to my synical old eyes but, I make it a rule never to hang around with cross dressing, virtual bikers, with no mates, no burds, no bike and no money
Hang on I dont have any money, mates or bike so Im almost as sad as you
Seriously though, sorry there really are no tickets left unless you can persuade some other back stabbing bastid to drop out

Come to the "We missed the first one" party once Legend has fucked up the arrangements
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-29-2004, 11:49 PM

Re: Ok this made me feel better

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug

Almost brought a tear to my synical old eyes but, I make it a rule never to hang around with cross dressing, virtual bikers, with no mates, no burds, no bike and no money
Hang on I dont have any money, mates or bike so Im almost as sad as you
Seriously though, sorry there really are no tickets left unless you can persuade some other back stabbing bastid to drop out

Come to the "We missed the first one" party once Legend has fucked up the arrangements
Always glad to make your day..... got to help you feel better before you get senile(which will be in a day or two).... and that is when emotions are all topsy turvy....

wait....

based on your recent rants.....

you are already SENILE.....

anyways.....now that I seem like a real loser.....with no mates...no bikes.....no girls..... no ticket to attend the greatest fuck up party of the century...which increases the loser scale off the charts.....only to attend the other greater fuck up party in time to come.....

fuck...wat is this life i lead?

right..

its called....the life of a Singaporean.....

or should I say a whining lil bitch of a Singaporean......

BUT.....

There is hope for latter days....

I GRADUATE IN TWO MONTHS!!!

That is when all will flow......I hope....

Ahhh....fuck my ramblings...beginning to sound like Legend....

Cheers...

Leroy

Ps...TUG...as a fucking moderator...you should respect the idea of Private Messages....

I was being sensitve to your predicament of not having friends who treasure you and not make you out to be a loser but if you wish......

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-01-2004, 06:11 PM

Mmm...

Once again Ledge, You owe me one....
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Tug

Re: Re: Ok this made me feel better

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLVERINE II

Ps...TUG...as a fucking moderator...you should respect the idea of Private Messages....

I was being sensitve to your predicament of not having friends who treasure you and not make you out to be a loser but if you wish......
Fack off you knob
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 11:50 PM

Re: Re: Re: Ok this made me feel better

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug
Fack off you knob
I see you also graduated from that English uni.....
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-03-2004, 12:26 AM
Tug

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok this made me feel better

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLVERINE II
I see you also graduated from that English uni.....
Sorry mate never got above 4th year at skool and don't have a qualification to me name
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode