CCSEW Explorers read and weep!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 03:59 AM Thread Starter

CCSEW Explorers read and weep!!

THE BUZZ
The dark side of making love
SINGAPOREANS are a shy lot when it comes to making love, a survey has found.

Seven in 10 say they prefer to have sex in the dark, and nearly four in 10 will sometimes hide a body part from their partner.

Of those who play hide-and-seek with their bodies, about half hide their stomachs. One-fifth try and conceal their breasts and the rest camouflage their butts and thighs.

Other findings in the survey: one in 10 Singapore women have never had an orgasm, four in 10 take 15 minutes to climax, another four in 10 take half an hour and the rest an hour.

The survey was conducted in July and August. Out of 500 women polled, 62 per cent were single, 26 per cent married with children and 12 per cent married with no children.

The results are revealed in Her World Body, a new health, fitness and beauty magazine produced by SPH Magazines.

The 180-page annual, which goes on sale today, is targeted at the modern active woman who wants to be fit, look good, stay slim and be healthy.

The issue, priced at $6, also comes with goodies like a bottle of GNC Vitamin C, a jar of Nivea Body firming cream plus other freebies.

Group editor Caroline Ngui describes the magazine as a 'one-stop wellness tool kit'.

The magazine is the latest in a slew of new products that SPH Magazines has come up with.

It entered into a joint venture recently to re-launch Her World Malaysia and is coming up with Her World Thailand in the first quarter of next year. A Young Parents preschool guide was released last week.

-------------------------------

And you fellas always believed that Asian women were lurvly...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 03:56 PM

Re: CCSEW Explorers read and weep!!

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLVERINE II
.............Other findings in the survey: one in 10 Singapore women have never had an orgasm, four in 10 take 15 minutes to climax, another four in 10 take half an hour and the rest an hour.

The survey was conducted in July and August. Out of 500 women polled, 62 per cent were single, 26 per cent married with children and 12 per cent married with no children.
hahahahaha .... ah ferk hairy prebesent boy .. welcome-ferkin-back ... now THIS is a decent post!!

It's hard to know where to start .. but being a LEGEND here we go ...

"1 in 10 have never orgasimed .... and over 300 polled were single" ... so out of the 300 (out with the calculators lads) .. 270 have orgasimed ....'piss off' is all I can say here .... how many of them are ferkin virgins for a start !! .... I get the impression that not only is education needed on how to actually HAVE sex for over 20 yo's, but clearly the definition of 'Orgasm' needs to be thought through .... Could it be they have the big oh mixed up with the 'Time of the month' .. hahaha.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 04:42 PM
Tug

Just as I thought

Fact one none of them have had sex with me so naturally there is some dissatisfaction in the ranks.

Hiding body parts The sick depraved slappers have been hacking up the bodies of previous lovers and keeping them as reminders ! If they stored the corps in the freezer like the rest of us they wouldnt have to hide bits when a new victim is brought back.

The conclusion from this survey is clear, Singapore women are sick of small todgers, dont have enought sex with me and are all serial killers

Leroy has proved he is a lesbian by reading such twaddle and Legend is his gay lover

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

Re: Just as I thought

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug

The conclusion from this survey is clear, Singapore women are sick of Tug's and Legend's small todgers, dont have enough sex with Leroy and are all serial rapists who love young men below the age of 25.

Leroy has proved he is God's gift to womankind by default and Legend is Tug's gay lover
That's more like it. That is all the shite I can come up with after just fucking up my exam paper in the morning.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 09:26 PM

Only in Sillypore

Quote:
after just fucking up my exam paper in the morning.
Do you need to take an exam to be a lesbian!! I thought all you had to do was hang around at Starbucks or work at Muddy Murphy's.

Not that i've got a crystal ball or anything but >>Legend! mine's a latte!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2003, 02:56 PM

Re: CCSEW Explorers read and weep!!

Quote:
The issue, priced at $6, also comes with goodies like a bottle of GNC Vitamin C, a jar of Nivea Body firming cream plus other freebies.
Where do I get my subscription....... sign me up!!!!

...and here's one for you Wolfboy, this could keep you entertained for hours if you thought that other stuff was even vaguely interesting!!!!

Britney's Breasts Flash

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Last edited by Gixxer_Dave; 11-13-2003 at 05:45 PM.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2003, 01:59 AM Thread Starter

Re: Only in Sillypore

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil
Do you need to take an exam to be a lesbian!! I thought all you had to do was hang around at Starbucks or work at Muddy Murphy's.

Not that i've got a crystal ball or anything but >>Legend! mine's a latte!
I guess it is a hard concept for two brain celled chaps like you to grasp that Singaporeans do need education to get ahead in life to a great extent. I know that in the places you chaps come from, the education system there is completely fucked. Explains the two brain celled chaps in this place. Do not assume that it is such here. And honestly speaking, I hate all of this shite!! Fucking government and its bloody pro-certificate propaganda.

ANyways, I don't hang around Starfucks and I do not work at Muddy Murphy's. HOwever, does me fucking them Ford Models all night make me lesbian? Cause if it does, I will not stop rejecting them lasses.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2003, 02:04 AM Thread Starter

Re: Re: CCSEW Explorers read and weep!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gixxer_Dave
Where do I get my subscription....... sign me up!!!!

...and here's one for you Wolfboy, this could keep you entertained for hours if you thought that other stuff was even vaguely interesting!!!!

Britney's Breasts Flash
It sure kept me entertained Davo.....
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2003, 02:20 AM

Re: Re: Only in Sillypore

Quote:
.........HOwever, does me fucking them Ford Models all night make me lesbian?...........

Hahahaha ... up hairycaaaaaaaaant .... rubbing your little prepubesent winky up against the tv screen does not constitute 'fucking' ..... just goes to show how important the govt's procert policy is ... but just a little misdirected ....if only YOU could get a degree in having sex bro, there might be less unsatisfied Singaporean women about the place for us stupid twats from down under to look after ...
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2003, 04:51 AM

Cool That's what I call a website

hey big Phil, can you make the SBR site more like that, then it might get some visitors.

1-4 The Road
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode