The weekend Sepang track session ... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2003, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

The weekend Sepang track session ...

Top weekend lads.

A big cheers to Boycie, Nickstar, Fero's, Joe and that Finnish 'wanker' ... Mr Nokiahead.

For those that couldn't arsed or had to work or were broke ... you missed a good one.

I went up on Sat and bumped into Nokiahead at Pago cause he was riding more like a poof than me. Checked into the hotel-of-love and wandered over to the track around 2.00pm and BOY was it all hot and sticky.

We had the track for 3 hours, and there must have been about 10 bikes on at any one time. Ferkin marvelous. After posting truely legendary 2.50 plus laps, yours truely squeezed in a few high 2.30's to finish with a flying lap on an empty tank of 2.32. Right pleased !!

The secret for you lurking caaants is my new carbon front and rear huggers, removal of the chain guard, and 'special' tyres from Joe with Pirelli in white paint. Legendary.

Sunday was less spectacular, due to too many step throughs and lots of newbie follow-the-leader trains of 6 plus .. which was just as well really cause I think I was still a bit pissed from Sat night.

The hotel of love has a new band, which are not as shite as the last, and combined with a drinking challange by Nokiahead, and half the crew of AsiaAir that do not look like your average air crew!! .. (Nokiahead was not the only one that thought they might be for sale !!) .. the night was a right Legendary affair !!

I would just like to say thank you to that lovely redhead asian Cindy personally and publicly. You are my biggest fan and you got Feros all hot and bothered. Lovely!

May there be more weekends like that soon

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 12:42 AM

Yeah, it was great weekend and have to thank you guys to let wanker like me hangaround with all of you Legends. And also to Joe for good riding tips once again.

I agree that on Sunday track was too crowded except right after 9am. Nik_of_time and undersigned was able to do good clean laps while other legends were still dreaming in the hotel.

Those carbon parts was just too attractive and Legend got stop'and'go penalty by local police officers while my boring looking stock bike only got drive through penalty. Or was it Legend's tight arse which makes difference? Could you tell what did you do with those officers to let you go without ticket or bribe?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by dblH
.....Legend's tight arse which makes difference? Could you tell what did you do with those officers to let you go without ticket or bribe?
Keep your eyes off my arse ya caaaaaaaaaaant ....

and .... WTF does dblH stand for ...

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
Keep your eyes off my arse ya caaaaaaaaaaant ....
Oh sorry, from now on only malaysian officers are allowed to check your thight arse and I believe they did that near Pagoh! Otherwise its hard to explain why you spend 25minutes with them...
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 07:34 AM

Would've loved to be there, but..

my bike's in pieces and the only cure seems to be a new one... That is, if Joe can't get his finger out and get me a new fork. I'm not very comfortable using my current fork..."use the fork Luke".

Anyway, heard that Cameron Donald was supposed to have been around (or not)??

Boycie,
Did the trip on the dyno push you beneath 2.30???

Bullet
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of many—and solution to—all life's problems.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 02:56 PM

Sounds like it's FORKED to me........

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 03:15 PM

Dynos,PCIII & Legends Fat arse

Silva

On saturday I managed to get under 2:30. I did one lap at 2:29 and the rest around 2:31 & 2:30. The fastest lap I did previously on the ZX6 was 2:32 and on the R1 2:30.

Sunday was busy and I managed a 2:31 in traffic but the rest ranged from 2:33 to 2:37.

Whether its down to revised gearing, PCIII & Dyno or just practice is difficult to say. Probably a combination of all.

My bike made in stock form with K&N Filter and micron street legal slip on 106bhp.

With the PCIII it made only a 2 bhp gain getting it to 108. I have to say I didnt notice the peak gain at the track. My exiting from turn 9 and 13 was much faster but remember i had also regeared the bike, 1 down front 1 up rear.

What was apparent on the way back was mid range power and top gear roll on. The re-mapping really sorted the mid range and gave me a noticable difference on the road. I'm sure this was helping at the track in those corners where the perhaps the gearing wasnt bang on.

The intersting thing was even though the bike readlines at 15500rpm, the peak power is at 13000rpm. It just falls of gradually after that so thers no point screeaming to redline unless
you need to stay in gear a bit longer.

All that aside my feeling is my times improved because I was braking later. I need to work on increasing corner speed at 5 and 6 to get my times lower. I still need to work out turn 11 as I never end up where i want to be. How the GP boys end up in the middle instead of the rumble is beyond me.

Legends arse is really fat and flabby. His new carbon fibre doesnt make up for tippexing in the words on his tyres, removing the chain guard to look manly or wearing tight gay boxer shorts........The man has become a poodle!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 07:32 PM

So,

Cameron wasn't there because Legend's fat arse was taking up all the extra space on the track??

BTW, well done Boycie!!

Bullet
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of many—and solution to—all life's problems.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode