SBR Social Functions... Banned ! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,330
SBR Social Functions... Banned !

Right then ... so I'm off for all of a ferkin week, and like the Twat Slash I come in to catch up on the gossip .... and there is none!

This right on the back of a miserable turn out for the last Mollie's night, which I assume was the one a week before last, cause I heard nothing about one happening last week, and I was in KL so don't farkin blame me.

Speaking of which .... do you realise that the turnout was a ferkin wonderful 2 people !! ..... 'Legend' and that 'Biaggi Replica'. Two farkin people out of a club of ... xxxx

So then. I went to the MotoGP to be a chief supporter, pit bunny track cant wannabe, and what a top ferkin time that was. Awesome racing, bleedin loud them bikes this year, and MSS races were straight out LEGENDARY ..... and pleased to see a reasonable turnout from some of you lads an all.

So, I have got quite a bit of footage on the old camera, and some decent coverage of the odd crash or two, and I was thinking of posting up here and out via the Club emails that we should have a Mollies night so we can all watch it ...... but you know what, I can't be farked.

I even had some wanka ask when I would be putting it onto a CD, with no please or could you ... he just farkin expected it. Fark off ya cant is all I could think to say !
Legend is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 08:23 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,452
Now now my son

Whats all this gobby-ness young man. Bit frustrated are we!!!
Bit much from a social secretarty who farkin dissapeared for months then demands instant action!!
It would appear ( as you have noticed) that the club has all but dissapeared up it's own arse. The people still interested in bikes/races are still doing their stuff and life goes on.
There really doesn;t seem any point in fighting a battle that nobody cares about the outcome.
The web site has gone! not that anybody had noticed ( which kinda proves the point)

Don't worry Legend...we'll still meet up every now and then. Love you like a sister
bigphil is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 08:25 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,452
attitude

Quote:
So, I have got quite a bit of footage on the old camera, and some decent coverage of the odd crash or two, and I was thinking of posting up here and out via the Club emails that we should have a Mollies night so we can all watch it ...... but you know what, I can't be farked.
Any body care to remind me why we made him social sec
bigphil is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,330
Social secretary .... easy ... cause I'm a socialable type .. hehehe ..
Legend is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 05:36 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 51
Angry Twat Slash?????

For your infofrigginmation 'The Twat Slash', and I'd like to see you get away with that in his company (or mine for that matter at the moment - arse), has been away in the UK since the MotoGP Sunday, and then off and on at the A&E department at Gleneagles for injuries sustained a month a bluddy go.

It's been me checking in to see whether you've been pissing more people off by insulting them for not wanting to spend time in your company - oh, and I wasn't disappointed was I?



S
Slasher & Co is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 06:51 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 146
Re: Now now my son

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil
Whats all this gobby-ness young man. Bit frustrated are we!!!
Bit much from a social secretarty who farkin dissapeared for months then demands instant action!!
It would appear ( as you have noticed) that the club has all but dissapeared up it's own arse. The people still interested in bikes/races are still doing their stuff and life goes on.
There really doesn;t seem any point in fighting a battle that nobody cares about the outcome.
The web site has gone! not that anybody had noticed ( which kinda proves the point)

Don't worry Legend...we'll still meet up every now and then. Love you like a sister
Indeed,..I was'nt able to get into the SBR site. WTF happened?

Care to comment big guy?...
m0j0 is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 08:20 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,452
Oh Legend Legend

What have you done. You've got Mrs S to deal with now. And if you survive that ( not likely) then Crown Prince Perkins will have you.

Well done son and may a god be with you
bigphil is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 08:22 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,452
Web site

Quote:
Indeed,..I was'nt able to get into the SBR site. WTF happened?
As it was hardly ever used anymore we decided to let it go. Not worth the dosh. Sorry
bigphil is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,330
Re: Twat Slash?????

Quote:
Originally posted by Slasher & Co
For your infofrigginmation 'The Twat Slash', and I'd like to see you get away with that in his company (or mine for that matter at the moment - arse), has been away in the UK since the MotoGP Sunday, and then off and on at the A&E department at Gleneagles for injuries sustained a month a bluddy go.

It's been me checking in to see whether you've been pissing more people off by insulting them for not wanting to spend time in your company - oh, and I wasn't disappointed was I?



S


I still you Mrs S ....

And as for that 'Twat Slash' ..

P.S .. Regarless of how wonderfully Legendary I am, I would never, could never, be so stupid to say any of the above, in front of 'The Man' of 'His Misses' .... unless of course I was a Singaporean.
Legend is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome