SBR Social Functions... Banned ! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

SBR Social Functions... Banned !

Right then ... so I'm off for all of a ferkin week, and like the Twat Slash I come in to catch up on the gossip .... and there is none!

This right on the back of a miserable turn out for the last Mollie's night, which I assume was the one a week before last, cause I heard nothing about one happening last week, and I was in KL so don't farkin blame me.

Speaking of which .... do you realise that the turnout was a ferkin wonderful 2 people !! ..... 'Legend' and that 'Biaggi Replica'. Two farkin people out of a club of ... xxxx

So then. I went to the MotoGP to be a chief supporter, pit bunny track cant wannabe, and what a top ferkin time that was. Awesome racing, bleedin loud them bikes this year, and MSS races were straight out LEGENDARY ..... and pleased to see a reasonable turnout from some of you lads an all.

So, I have got quite a bit of footage on the old camera, and some decent coverage of the odd crash or two, and I was thinking of posting up here and out via the Club emails that we should have a Mollies night so we can all watch it ...... but you know what, I can't be farked.

I even had some wanka ask when I would be putting it onto a CD, with no please or could you ... he just farkin expected it. Fark off ya cant is all I could think to say !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 08:23 PM

Now now my son

Whats all this gobby-ness young man. Bit frustrated are we!!!
Bit much from a social secretarty who farkin dissapeared for months then demands instant action!!
It would appear ( as you have noticed) that the club has all but dissapeared up it's own arse. The people still interested in bikes/races are still doing their stuff and life goes on.
There really doesn;t seem any point in fighting a battle that nobody cares about the outcome.
The web site has gone! not that anybody had noticed ( which kinda proves the point)

Don't worry Legend...we'll still meet up every now and then. Love you like a sister
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 08:25 PM

attitude

Quote:
So, I have got quite a bit of footage on the old camera, and some decent coverage of the odd crash or two, and I was thinking of posting up here and out via the Club emails that we should have a Mollies night so we can all watch it ...... but you know what, I can't be farked.
Any body care to remind me why we made him social sec

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Social secretary .... easy ... cause I'm a socialable type .. hehehe ..
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 05:36 AM

Angry Twat Slash?????

For your infofrigginmation 'The Twat Slash', and I'd like to see you get away with that in his company (or mine for that matter at the moment - arse), has been away in the UK since the MotoGP Sunday, and then off and on at the A&E department at Gleneagles for injuries sustained a month a bluddy go.

It's been me checking in to see whether you've been pissing more people off by insulting them for not wanting to spend time in your company - oh, and I wasn't disappointed was I?

S
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 06:51 AM

Re: Now now my son

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil
Whats all this gobby-ness young man. Bit frustrated are we!!!
Bit much from a social secretarty who farkin dissapeared for months then demands instant action!!
It would appear ( as you have noticed) that the club has all but dissapeared up it's own arse. The people still interested in bikes/races are still doing their stuff and life goes on.
There really doesn;t seem any point in fighting a battle that nobody cares about the outcome.
The web site has gone! not that anybody had noticed ( which kinda proves the point)

Don't worry Legend...we'll still meet up every now and then. Love you like a sister
Indeed,..I was'nt able to get into the SBR site. WTF happened?

Care to comment big guy?...
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 08:20 PM

Oh Legend Legend

What have you done. You've got Mrs S to deal with now. And if you survive that ( not likely) then Crown Prince Perkins will have you.

Well done son and may a god be with you
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 08:22 PM

Web site

Quote:
Indeed,..I was'nt able to get into the SBR site. WTF happened?
As it was hardly ever used anymore we decided to let it go. Not worth the dosh. Sorry
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 09:43 PM Thread Starter

Re: Twat Slash?????

Quote:
Originally posted by Slasher & Co
For your infofrigginmation 'The Twat Slash', and I'd like to see you get away with that in his company (or mine for that matter at the moment - arse), has been away in the UK since the MotoGP Sunday, and then off and on at the A&E department at Gleneagles for injuries sustained a month a bluddy go.

It's been me checking in to see whether you've been pissing more people off by insulting them for not wanting to spend time in your company - oh, and I wasn't disappointed was I?

S

I still you Mrs S ....

And as for that 'Twat Slash' ..

P.S .. Regarless of how wonderfully Legendary I am, I would never, could never, be so stupid to say any of the above, in front of 'The Man' of 'His Misses' .... unless of course I was a Singaporean.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode