It's all over .... a fat chick is singing ... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 06:09 PM Thread Starter

It's all over .... a fat chick is singing ...

There ya go then lads ... MotoGP 04 done and dusted.... and another chapter into the SBR books as the MotoGP support race: Part Two.

Got about an hours worth of video and I think there are a few other lads with some bits and pieces. I'll see what I can do and get some stuff spliced together for a 'Mollies' night viewing.

It will prob be next week .. this week I'm in KL till Thursday afternoon.

So then, thoughts on the event .....

The MotoGP itself was choice, and the biggest impression this year was the NOISE !! .... fark has it got louder or what !! And you still see more on TV ... but it just is not the same as being there.

As for our lads, talk about putting on a good show !! .... and impressed to see the a large percentage of the crowd stayed on to watch it all.

Umm ... I got the poor lads 999s doing a barrell roll ... ouch .... and saw it all happen .. so if we have any of the 'Northern Contingent' reading all this ... and the lad wants a copy of it for memory sake ... it's on me.

Downers for the weekend .... obviously the spils on Friday must have been shite but I wasn't there so can't comment but I was around on Sun to see the BC's machine in the pits (I never saw the 'incident'). Damn farkin shame if you ask me cause he looked like he was havin a right time of it out there and I had my money on him showing that wippersnapper 'Ronald' aka Yellow McPeril a thing or two. Once again BC my time is free if you want me to get into it with a bit of No 8 wire.

Cheers ....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 07:59 PM

Well well...

Moto GP - What can I say.

That was without doubt the best time I have ever had on a bike.

I would like to thank all of you who egged me on to do it - Gareth, Nigel, and Legend - You are all Legends.

Thanks also to all those with hints, help and advice - Wilson, Joe, Big Phil, Slasher, & Simon

And thanks also to those that let me put stickers all over their R1 - Yellow McPeril, and to the various camera operators - Olly, Max, and Nigel (again)

Lads - What a top weekend - Thanks to you all for letting me in on the fun.

Ok, off the emotional soapbox - Piccys and video to follow - Ledge - Best we get together - Olly caught that 999 spill on my video camera as well - and I certainly want a copy of your vid mate

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Well ... THERE it is .. the name we have been searching for ..... Yellow McPeril... with fries.

Well done Chumstar .. it was a hoot to see you out there and it would be fair to say that there is a disproportionate amount of you on my vid ...

What's this shite about 'deliver it round' ... on the 'upgrade' wagon are we ... taking that 999R are we .. ??

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 08:18 PM

Oi Oi

Just thought you were keen to get into the ducati market - what better way??
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

Re: Oi Oi

Quote:
Originally posted by Chumley
Just thought you were keen to get into the ducati market - what better way??
True .. except :

1. I saw you flocking the crap out of the poor thing ..
2. It must be underpowered or something, cause you were riding like a Legend out there on Sunday yet your times are still not in the 2.20's ...
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 08:28 PM

LARD ARSE

Ledge -

1. I changed the gearing for the road - and forgot to change it back for the track

2. In case you haven't noticed, I do have a HUGE ARSE and a definite 30kg weight disadvantage over Nik of time - so I thought I was doing well to keep with him

3. I didn't want to shag it too much before you bought it

4. It looks the nuts

5. I mangaed to shed no less than 18 seconds off Friday's times - not bad for my first time out methinks

CAHHHHHNT!!!!!
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 08:43 PM Thread Starter

Re: LARD ARSE

Quote:
Originally posted by Chumley
Ledge -

1. I changed the gearing for the road - and forgot to change it back for the track

2. In case you haven't noticed, I do have a HUGE ARSE and a definite 30kg weight disadvantage over Nik of time - so I thought I was doing well to keep with him

3. I didn't want to shag it too much before you bought it

4. It looks the nuts

5. I mangaed to shed no less than 18 seconds off Friday's times - not bad for my first time out methinks

CAHHHHHNT!!!!!
Right .... in reply:

1. Ya daft caaant
2. I noticed
3. You did
4. True
5. Legend.

Anyway ... WTF ( which is not What TF .. but WHY the F##k) you wobbling on about selling it. I thought you were happy with your girl ... so come on then ... you came down with me to Minerva to help me make my mind up ... and in the process convinced yourself to but the 996SPS ... right ?
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 09:00 PM

Its all yours

Ledge - Go for it - The 996SPS, 999s or 999R are all yours - I am not going to tread on your toes mate.

I'm thinking of selling the bike and buying a van - It's the way forward. Hey wait a minute, if I sell my bike, what can I put in the.... hmmm.....

I am very happy with the 996 mate - just thought you were going to make me an offer I couldn't refuse (Calm down Boycie, this is NOT your cue)
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

No mate ... I can't be buying your lovely cause I've made the decision (at least until 2pm today) to hold onto 'my girl' but give her a cheap makeup job so when she gets a right good shafting and it all starts to run-away-from-me ..... fingers crossed it doesn't cost to much.

And speaking of Boycie ... did anyone else notice that he SHOULD have wicked back problems ??.... that stomach looks SICK ...

Boycie ... you ever been tested for dual sex organs ?? ... I think you have extra 'stuff' in there that us blokes don't have .. like a fark off big uterus and ovaries the size of melons .... It would also go part way to explaining why you are such a poof ...

And speaking of poofs ..... did anyone else notice how 'slightly' gay Slasha's new leathers looked ... just a touch 'Village People' if you ask me .. but then that is the fickle touch of fashion. So long as your at the top, you can to what the fark you like and it's considered COOL .... but if your not at the top ... your a CAAAAAAAAANNNTTTT

Oh yes, nearly forgot ... I am sure you all noticed what a Legend I was over the weekend
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 04:18 AM

Thumbs up nutther one over

What a brilliant weekend still cant really believe we rode on all that rubber left in amazing places by machines that sounded jet fighters only minutes before.

Chumley and I were right chuffed to be part of it. Thanks for the company mate would have been pretty dull out there without the 996 club brightening the empty parts of the track.

Think I'm coming down with flu - Y.McPeril coughed, sneezed and wafted past me so many times. Well done all you quick guys - pretty impressive performance all round.

All in all pretty pleased to have survived 4 nights at the boot camp - worried they might start giving me air miles.

Looking forward to the vids and photos at mollys. Thanks to the support crew and cameras.

Sad isnt it - just one more MSS to go. Lets make it a full turnout. There still a few of you with licences, a bike and no points.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode