MotoGP Sat Morning Ride Up Convoy .. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 08:53 PM Thread Starter

MotoGP Sat Morning Ride Up Convoy ..

Rosssssco ... Pickoooo ...Train..... OOOOO YEEEAAAHHH !!!!

You got yer ears on .. common back good buddy !! ...

Alright ladies and gents .... I'm riding up on Saturday morning and going via Tua. I'll be stopping at the Esso gas station on the left after the Malaysian Customs, for any and all that are keen to ride up in a group. After the Superbike races I'll be heading for Concorde KL and then out on the town to get completely shite faced ... yup ... I'm gonna have AT LEAST 4 beers !!!

So then, two things ....

1. Who's keen, and
2. Whats the plan ..

As I see it we have a few options:

Option 1. Leave early, miss the morning rush and heat so meet around 8.00am at Esso and head off at 8.30am. We should be at the circuit around 12.00pm (latest) and once we negotiate the huge crowds we just might be able to peel off our hot stinking leathers and pack em neatly in the Superbike support area (if we beg and plead nicely) in time to go for the Pit Walkaround.

Option 2: Leave later, say meet at Esso at 12.30pm and leave at 1.0pm. We would miss the Pit Walkabout and the Qualifying, but be there in time for the 1st of the Superbike races which is at 4.30pm.

I'm keen for Option 1. What about you lot ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 10:57 PM

Point of fact

Legend

Its two beers before you get pissed and then its onto Barcadi Breezers for the rest of the evening. No sober man would do this so obviously two's the limit for grown up drinks.

May i aslo point out that pooring your breezers into everyone else beer after realising the grave social error does not:
1) Make you blend back in
2) Taste nice in Boddingtons or Hoegaarden
3) help much after you have pissed down my leg in the bog or cover me in automatic bathroom sanitiser gunk when you decide to flip them upside down to see how they work.

So for those of you who are planning a night out with 'BellEnd" at the KL Concorde be warned.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 11:10 PM Thread Starter

Right ... caaaaaaaant.

1. Change your avatar ... you are no longer a Yam rider .. and your arse looks far to big in that old pic anyway ..

2. I can and regularly do drink more than 2 beers before 'upgrading' to breezers. It's only when I'm around you that I feel the need to drink shite sweet alcopops ... cause I need to get pissed quick ..

3. And by pooring some into your drink it has the combined effect of making you a MUCH more interesting person .. to the point where you become bearable.

4. There is a rumor the editor of the scum has been involved in sexual relations with Very Fat and Ugly Heffer Types .... VFUHT's

5. Your a poof .....

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 11:47 PM

Lolly water

There is nothing wrong with a buck fifty bottle of Passionpop........ when your 15 that is.

Would the real Legend please stand up

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 11:58 PM

Bitch....

1) My arse is fat??? Says (s)he that takes diet pills!!!!

2) No you're not getting out of Legend..you drink Bacardi Breezers. Fair shout on having to be drunk to be in my company, I feel the same way, but Whiskey Coke, Vodka Tonic, lime, Redbull, or a good old tequila slammer work just as well

3) I though you liked talking about my stamp collection

4) I like my Jelly to Jiggle Legend, not like them types that look like Mickey Mouse in a bar where everyone could do with a good shave!

5) Poof.... please dont make mention your penchant for Highlights, piano lessons, diet pills, shaving body hair etc...
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 07:04 PM Thread Starter

Timing now 10.15am at Esso

Right ... timing confirmed:

Esso station just after Tuas checkpoint at 10.15am, and leaving at 10.30am sharp. Should get us up to and around the track around 2.00pm in time for the MotoGP qualifying.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode