The Main Event : Support Race At Motogp - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

The Main Event : Support Race At Motogp

Ok pop pickers we're back at the highlight of the year... the MSS support race to the Moto GP.

This is obviously run on the full circuit and will comprise qualifying on Friday, a race on Saturday and another race on Sunday after the Moto GP event.

Last year we were led off on the warm up lap by the official Moto GP M3 BMW, shared the press conference room (for the lucky three) and used the same podium (but 100 plus instead of Champagne). Its the Nirvana of clubman's racing and you will not forget this one, ever.

This year SMSA and AAM competition license holders will be eligible as its still run as an invitational. If you have a license other than one of these then you better check with the organisers as I am not sure of the status.

The grid is licensed to accept 56 entries .... jeez that 14 rows so there should be an interesting field if nothing else.

This requires you to take Friday off as scrutineering is Friday morning!

I hope to see you there with the new machine, but still waiting to get the exhaust and then I have to figure out how the hell I'm gonna run it in.

Yrs very excitedly
GCW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 06:15 PM

Bloody ell ... I'm getting the butterflies already and am not even racing !! .....

It's got to be said Bluey .. welcome back mate and I for one can't wait to see you in the middle of it all again ... and by Christ I'll be screaming my lungs out for you to do well .... and by all accounts your new stead should be easy to spot .....

As for the weekend et al ... I'm thinking of heading up Satuday and staying and the Concorde KL. I'll be there Sunday night also as I'll be working in KL that week. I think Andy Clap is in need of a cheap (free) bed Sat night so he might have the other single, but if anyone else wants to add there name on the list incase he can't make it let me know (P.S I wear condoms and expect you to do the same).

How do we go about getting passes to enter the stadium ..anyone ..??
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 06:31 PM

Talking of which.....

Where is my frikkin licence by the way BC??

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

Re: Talking of which.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Chumley
All licenses that are now paid up but uncollected are with the Clerk of the Course at Sepang...

Chumley
BP
Sir Wheelie
Simon Graham
Max Cole.

For those of you that intend to race you can collect them in person, o/wise I will bring them back myself.

Are you going to take to the grid chumster ?
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 08:58 PM Thread Starter

Re: Talking of which.....

Quote:
Racing license, my arse .... you don't need that for yr play station you know !!

What do you need it for anyway... you cannee race coz yer missus is having her hair done or summit like that.... what sort of excuse is that? You're a poofter and thats all there is to it.....

Prove me wrong, quit the bleating and get on yer bike.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 09:18 PM

I see

Is that a gauntlet I see there on the ground??

Here's the scoop. you call my misses and convince her and I'm done
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 09:57 PM Thread Starter

Re: I see

Quote:
Is that a gauntlet I see there on the ground??

Here's the scoop. you call my misses and convince her and I'm done
Don't know if the scope of my insurance covers that risk.... I still recall the last time I saw Yvonne get the red mist
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 10:03 PM

SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP

It's egos at dawn boys.

I'd love to join in but i think you are both top blokes! Yeah right>>>

BC , I just had 3M duct tape R&D on the line wanting to know the colour of yer new bike so that they can go into production in time for Sepang.

Chumley. Ever considered kidnapping. I just happen to know a couple of geezers that.........................

Don;'t worry boys..I've got the king size, industrial strenght dustpan and brush ready in the mota.

Last edited by bigphil; 10-01-2003 at 10:28 PM.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 10:23 PM

Slick alright

I'd give my left one for a go at this........ hope you fellas appreciate how good you've got it up there.

I'll be lucky if they let me in to watch our Motogp, let alone ride in the bastid

Come on BC spill the beans on what's what... did I hear someone say new R1 specialy prepped for this event???? You need a backup rider

Watch out for that sand Muttley!!!!

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 10:31 PM

ay up

Quote:
You need a backup rider ?
But Dave, then you'd miss yer boys getting a (nother) kickin at rugby
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode