Asia Pac - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 12:12 AM Thread Starter

Asia Pac

from mcnews.com.au

Cameron Donald's hunt for the chequered flag at Round 3 of the FIM Asia Road Racing Championship held at the Zhuhai International Circuit yielded spectacular results that saw the Australian rider winning both Race 1 and Race 2 in the SuperSports 600cc class.

Cameron won Race 1 with a total time of 27:13.461, clocking a fastest lap record of 1:40.986 on Lap 10. Race 2 also belonged to Cameron Donald who completed the 16-lap race in 27:16.749. Cameron, after gaining pole position in Saturday’s qualifier, took off to a blazing start during both races and was able to capture the race lead by Turn 1. From then on, there was no stopping the Australian who led both races from start to finish.

"It's been a good weekend for me and this is a great way to thank my new team China Macau Zong Shen for bringing me on board. I couldn't have asked for better results. I don't think I had much advantage coming into this round, but my previous experience racing here in the Chinese championship certainly gives me an edge," said Cameron, who used his intimate knowledge of the circuit to edge out other championship contenders Toshiyuki Hamaguchi and Ahmad Zamani.

The weekend's results have caused another reshuffle on the championship standings chequers board. Hamaguchi picked up enough points to lead with 135 points. Cameron Donald's double victory was enough to propel him into 2nd spot with 121 points while Ahmad Zamani slips down to 3rd with 101 points. Toshiyuki Arakaki also moves up to 5th place with 65 points.

"The title chase will come down to the wire at the final round in Sepang. At the beginning of the season, I suffered several set-backs and I was unable to obtain good results from either Johor or Sentul. Since then, I have been on a mission to make up for the loss of points in the first two rounds.

Even though Hamaguchi enjoys a 14-point lead, there is still a good chance that I can steal the championship away from him," said Cameron Donald.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 06:58 PM

we woz there

and he was flying...man can that boy ride.
Wot the ozzie rag failed to mention was the outstanding performance by Papa Rod Racing team ( Rod, Hasan, Tug and me)
and the fact that we had the best brolly babes. Four dancers from a night club who turned up dressed as hookers. They nearly had to delay race one start cos of the comotion on the grid. Chinese guys pushing and shoving to get their picture taken with em. Pictures to follow..........................
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 08:30 PM

Re: Asia Pac

Quote:
Originally posted by Gixxer_Dave
.....The title chase will come down to the wire at the final round in Sepang......
Ohhh ... anyone know roughly when this will be .. ??? ... could be right good event to go watch ??

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 09:43 PM

Try this Ledge

Asia Pac - homepage

Bullet
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of many—and solution to—all life's problems.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 09:45 PM

wot ??? you?? turn up!!!!!!!1

Quote:
Ohhh ... anyone know roughly when this will be .. ??? ... could be right good event to go watch ??
Yeah what with maintaining your poofta hair highlights. touchin up Boycie and talkin bollocks how you gonna find time to watch
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Re: we woz there

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil
Four dancers from a night club who turned up dressed as hookers.
It's a wonder these tarts didn't distract Cameron from his riding duties...... and you sure it wasn't Tug dressed up as a hooker???

You don't win the 2003 Vic titles by being a slug.... impressive stuff fur sure

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 11:35 PM

Re: wot ??? you?? turn up!!!!!!!1

Quote:
Yeah what with maintaining your poofta hair highlights. touchin up Boycie and talkin bollocks how you gonna find time to watch
Now now .... You can't go being all nasty too me now that your legs gettin better cause I can't run away any more .....

And ... I'll have you know THIS is the next 'Go Fast' look !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chrisandi.jpg (238.4 KB, 66 views)
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2003, 06:27 PM

knob off

Gay hair and now with gay drink in the pic!

NZ Self degradation knows no boundaries
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2003, 06:41 PM

Re: knob off

Quote:
Gay hair and now with gay drink in the pic!

NZ Self degradation knows no boundaries
It was those damn demon spawn calling me 'Legend The Loser' that started the slide mate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode