Mollies this wed !! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2003, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

Mollies this wed !!

> Live Gigs @ Muddy's.
> Our new band "Roadstar" from Brisbane are playing tonight,
> Fri 26th Sept through to Sun 5th Oct.
> From 9pm till late every night (excluding Mon 29th Sept.)
> @ Muddy Murphy's.

Check it .... Aussie Slappas !!! .....

If this is not the best news you have all heard in ages .. well ... you can tickle me with a feather duster.

I'll be there around 7.30-8.00 tomorrow. Who's up for a pint or two ?

P.S .. anyone know when the 'racer' (da slashaaaa) and the poofta support brigade (getting-bigger phil and need-a-real-bike tug) are back from China ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2003, 07:31 PM

muddy'ied up?

SO where is it? At Muddy's or at Molly's
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2003, 07:45 PM

Spanner boyz

Big Phil is definitely back - he's been slaggin you off since Monday. I presume Tugster back as well...

So, Molly's or Muddy's?

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2003, 07:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Chumley
Big Phil is definitely back - he's been slaggin you off since Monday. I presume Tugster back as well...

So, Molly's or Muddy's?
Very good point lads and I am glad to see that my test worked and indead you are both awake.... ahhh herm.

The Aussie slappa's will have to wait then. I pitty them ... they will not get Legendafied ... although maybe if I get right pissed ...

BUT ... to your point bat people .... Mollies on Boat Quay it is !!! ....
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2003, 11:38 PM

We always knew he had problems with his spelling now it seems he can't read straight either lads...Muddy's / Mollie's anyone spot the difference? Ha Ha
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-30-2003, 11:15 PM Thread Starter

Should be there around 7.30 tonight lads .... who's joining me ?? or am I doing an looser capital L impression ?
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 02:07 AM

Mollie Murphys

I will head down Mollies after the climbing wall for about 9ish.

C Ya there.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 02:15 AM Thread Starter

:-) ... cheers mate ... with luck that will make 2 of us

I'll talk to you more about what a fat unfit slob I am and how I still aspire to be a rock climbing 'Legend' .... and suggestions for different days to suit others ....
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 02:53 AM

Sorry Ledge, can't make it. Full report tomorrow I expect?
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

Well then. My memory can not be relied apon at the best of times, but when there is alcohol and thinly clad lass's involved .. well it all gets even fuzzier ... but here is how I remember it all from last night .....

After arriving fasionably late I bump into Nicked-a-tie and we clung to each other like pimply mates at first-prom with no dates. We really were Jonny-no-mates but the conversation got started on the upcoming MotoGP support race .. and the Nickster is going for it. As I did it last year we had much to talk about and when a third losser finally arrived we didn't even notice him .. for about 10 seconds.

This was Biaggi's son and how could we miss him? He has an opinion about everything, including racing this year ... of which he has done ferk all. Far call though .. his new R1 in it's shiny blue paint still looks spiffy with it's original tires still lined with tyre spikes on the edges ........... poof .... but he's still in shape and I would not be at all surprised if the man get's himself back into it for next session ... and gets back on the pace quickly.

Next up was Silver Spunck Munster aka 'The Model' and he's looking in fine shape it has to be said. The 6 pack has become 12 and the loss in k's might partly explain the loss in time .. or could it be his balls really have become the size of mellons ??

And to top it all off.... Andy Clap rocks up on that spanking Blade of his. Fresh from a dose of rock climbing the bloke was so pumped he looked like the Green Meanie from the recent Hulk movie.

All in all a right good chat about our fav subject ... and of course most of it revolved around the upcoming weekend of sheer bliss .. MOTOGP !! .. BRING IT ON.

Oh .... Nicked-a-tshirt scored a tshirt cause we downed enough pints between us all ... and he downed the most ... so he got it ... looks like a mini-comp might just be in the making lads.

See you all next Wed .... which will be the last before the MotoGP weekend ... so it would be fair to say it should be a good turn out and the 'chit-chat' will be full of shite.

Last edited by Legend; 10-01-2003 at 06:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode