Mollies .. Wed 24th .. 7pm onwards . !! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 11:32 PM Thread Starter

Mollies .. Wed 24th .. 7pm onwards . !!

No reason, no movie, no chicks, no bike, no free food, no guaranteed turn out.....nothing really. Just a good excuse to get on the piss with a bunch a cants.

P.S .... this COULD be the reason we have been looking for to jump start the wed night drinks ... i.e ... no farkin reason at all.

P.P.S ... so, I'll enter my hat as 'regular pisshead'.

As a thought. If we do get this on regularly, how to most people plan to come ... ride/drive or taxi...are there any other venues where we can all sit together, but also park bike, and is not in the center of town .. ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-23-2003, 06:14 AM

beer...

solly mate got work again - caught in a time zone thing with folks in USA - will look out for other wednesdays though - ta
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-23-2003, 05:34 PM

I might make it, wednesdays not so good for me though, the hash takes precedence over mollys - I'm afraid to say.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-23-2003, 06:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by yellow peril
I might make it, wednesdays not so good for me though, the hash takes precedence over mollys - I'm afraid to say.
I can remember you at the hash ..... all decked out in your 'brit to the sea' full body condom gear ..... you really should come straight to mollies after the run ... dressed as run.

P.S .. I hear your riding is getting right up there ... surely in MUST be time to reassess the whole paint job thing ?? .. ever thought of going all yellow .. with some Kenny Roberts yamaha blach speed blocks ?? ... now THAT would be farkin cool !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode