Ok lads ... where's a shop to look at Yamaha WR400's, DZR400's ... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

Ok lads ... where's a shop to look at Yamaha WR400's, DZR400's ...

It's dream time again .... and I've got the urge....

Can someone tell me where to go look for these .... looking or something nice but secondhand (put would love to know if there are any shops displaying this stuff new).

I'm thinkin me belly has got to go ... and I can't be arsed running or riding me pushbike ... so thought maybe an off shot within SBR for off roadies might be a hoot .....

Just think .. if we did it every weekend/ second weekend ... we would look like fit gods .. and be 10 kilo's lighter ... each ...

Dream machines .. WR400, XR400, DRZ400.

Also thinking if I look at a 400 ... I could have a laugh with some moto wheels !! ...... did anyone say supermoto at PG one weekend ?? !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 10:14 PM

Oh shut up and come down the pub!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycie
Oh shut up and come down the pub!
Ferk .. would love to ... but am full of the cold ... headache, wiff is out .. probably sexing some other twat .. and not doing her wiffly duties by tending to my needs ....

Women ... marry em ... and they stick on 10 kilos, flurt with other loosers, and forget the man that makes them whole.

C...a....r...n....t....s.... :-)

P.S .... Sir 'Ferkin' Wheelie ?? !!!! ......

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 11:25 PM

Yes good point

If 'Sir Wheelie' is who I think he is, then he's in for a little trouble.

True
1) He does do spectacular wheelies.
2) His engines probably knackered.
3) He's quick even on a bike.

False
1) You can get knighted for wheelies
2) His engine's in good shape
3) Im stuck on three but I could reference back to the inuendo on item 3 above and suggest that his better half is not entirely satisfied with him with respect to certain bed time activities being as they are normally expected and indeed some cases demanded to be inversely proportional to that which would be described by those in the know as a 'good' laptime and as such the idea ,I seem to remember, is to take as long as you can but with the same amount of effort. This is ironic really since most Hondas seem to do that anyway. However, it would be improper of me to speculate on such a delicate issue and certainly the idea of bringing it up in the interests of a cheap joke or perhaps a little humiliation is likely to distance myself yet further from the SBR nest of happy campers. As I have already done that this week by putting somones face next to hamburger, I fail to see why I should do it again.

The name most definitely needs some Honda style tweeking. We'll start by losing some weight by removing letters:

1) Sir Willy

or in light of his new interests off the track

2) Ginger (Rogers)
3) Ballroom Blitz
4) Dancing Queen
5) Help I need therapy
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 11:58 PM Thread Starter

Please PLEASE don't tell me he has stopped coming to the track cause he's taken up ...... dancing ..... ??

Please ....

And ... PS ... WTF were you on about Boycie ... you been on the sauce before breakfast again ?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-02-2003, 06:02 PM
Tug

Be a real man..

... Joe has an XR600 fer sale.
He also has a mate who deals in dirt bikes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode