New name fer wolfboy - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
View Poll Results: What should we call him ?
Leroy the Lesbian 3 30.00%
The Ghost 2 20.00%
Leroy Legend JR 1 10.00%
Banana Bike Boy 1 10.00%
Lurker Leroy 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
Tug

New name fer wolfboy

Ok folks it time to get a new name for wolfboy, wolverine, Leroy, you know the blerk ? He turns up and says hello, sits there all night in a trance and then slips off quietly some time during the preceedings.
Vote with your heart as he will be living with this fer a while
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 08:44 PM

Re: New name fer wolfboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug
Ok folks it time to get a new name for wolfboy, wolverine, Leroy, you know the blerk ? He turns up and says hello, sits there all night in a trance and then slips off quietly some time during the preceedings.
Vote with your heart as he will be living with this fer a while
Can we please have the following as an option .....

Lurker Leroy
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 03:04 AM

I'm back

I think the moderator for this section is a real wanker - can easily see why he has no mates

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 12:52 PM

Re: I'm back

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Wheelie
I think the moderator for this section is a real wanker - can easily see why he has no mates
Nice call ...... the Ledge finally has some real competition for top forum Preeeeck
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
Tug

Re: I'm back

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Wheelie
I the moderator for this section is a real hero - can easily see why my burd fancies him BTW any ideas how to solve my little problem ?
Sir Wankalot: No need to worry, even though your burd is a complete shag and fancies me rotten Im constitutionally obligated not to shag qute g/f's of members even if she is gagging fer it. Please tell her not to keep on calling me about your sexual problems, have you tried sticking a pencil down your japs eye ?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-02-2003, 09:54 PM

Leroy Legend Jr?

I like that one only due to the fact that I will have access to his wiffy's buns to get me daily breast milk, her being my mother and all....

As for him being my dad, fark NO!! I am putting myself up for adoption.

Here goes...

Leroy, 23 yrs of age, intelligent, good looking, puts the toilet seat down, makes his bed, whips up a good meal every so often etc...

Anyone interested?

Disclaimer - 1) Although adopted to a different family,I still maintain my rights to Legend's wife being my mother for reasons only known to me and her...maternal bonding??

2) Whoever adopts me must also give me the right to my daily dosage of breast milk failing which I will take your wife and elope leaving you with only a pair of used undies that belongs to your now missing wife.

Anyone still interested?

Last edited by Wolverine; 03-02-2003 at 10:02 PM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-02-2003, 10:55 PM

Re: Leroy Legend Jr?

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolverine
I like that one only due to the fact that I will have access to his wiffy's buns to get me daily breast milk, her being my mother and all....

As for him being my dad, fark NO!! I am putting myself up for adoption.

Here goes...

Leroy, 23 yrs of age, intelligent, good looking, puts the toilet seat down, makes his bed, whips up a good meal every so often etc...

Anyone interested?

Disclaimer - 1) Although adopted to a different family,I still maintain my rights to Legend's wife being my mother for reasons only known to me and her...maternal bonding??

2) Whoever adopts me must also give me the right to my daily dosage of breast milk failing which I will take your wife and elope leaving you with only a pair of used undies that belongs to your now missing wife.

Anyone still interested?
I'll never be able to look at me mrs tits the same way again

Lesbian Lurker ..... I think your biggest hurdle for attracting the opposite sex is that your kids will be ferkin ugly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode