SBR BBQ Sunday 9th March - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2003, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
Tug

SBR BBQ Sunday 9th March

Ok its that time of year to pay your subs and renew your membership, thats 50 bucks thank you
With this in mind we have organised a BBQ at Handle Bar on Sunday 9th of March 4pm-7pm so you can come down and sign up. Bernie will be manning the meat incinerator and jugs of beer will be cheep. There will be a prize giving for the MSS 2002 and a chance to own some very exclusive goodies like a signed Haga T shirt and a smart Team Zongshen of China racing team shirt. We will work on some other goodies to add to the pot. The entrance fee is 15 bucks per person and no stupid twats saying they wont eat much so can they get in for free ! All Proceeds to Ronnie Smith fund.

Can any of you usless fuggers make posters up on yer PC so we can do a little cheep promotion ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2003, 10:15 PM

Cool.

I'm broke, can I pay in instalments ..... $5 a month for 10 months ??

Can I wash the dishes afterwards and skip the $15 fee.

I've got a Legend t-shirt ...... an old t-shirt I've worn before ... you can auction it if you want.... for sale at $65 ....

I like sausages, pork sausages. I like eye fillet steak. I like white bread and ketchup. Can you also make sure there is lots of hot and cold chips, and I would prefer Victoria Bitter rather than Tiger for the cheap beer. Can you also please make sure the aircon is turned up in the bar cause I sweat a lot, and I would like to park my 2003 Red R1 outside the bar to keep my eye on it cause it cool and expensive an everyone will want to steal it and I like to look at it while I drink.

Are there any loose women coming ...and if not can you please arrange this also. I would like to get my $15 worth.

Cheers.

P.S ... no I am not gay, I am a raging heterosexual that like's regular missionary (legal) sex frequently, although I am in no way homophobic and have several gay friends .. like Tug, Boycie and Silver Screenstar.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 04:46 PM

Will this do?

Tug take a gander at this and let me know.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 05:00 PM

Tops !!!!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Tug

Not that I object but.....

......what have Big Phil and a burger got in common ?
They are both better when your pissed ? The both contain a lot a fat ? Neither of them can ride a bike very well ? Neither of them have a degree in rocket science ?

I have to say the poster has a certain appeal but can understand why you not a marketing executive

Can you print a couple ?
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 08:36 PM

Nothing

Its the look of shock and horror at the price of the burger.

I did originally have a 'How much !' bubble but it ruined the burger.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 08:49 PM

Re: Not that I object but.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug
......what have Big Phil and a burger got in common ?
They are both better when your pissed ? The both contain a lot a fat ? Neither of them can ride a bike very well ? Neither of them have a degree in rocket science ?

I have to say the poster has a certain appeal but can understand why you not a marketing executive

Can you print a couple ?
I like it .. a lot !!

How about .. for other things Big Phil and a burger have in common ...

1. When they fall, they land juicy side down.
2. If you squeeze them, you can see the fat
3. After a while they get cold and full or bugs.
4. There are much better with chicks .. opps ... chips
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 03:16 PM

Print a couple

What on paper like or wers you finkin of T-shirts for the hoegaarden, (gaw loevely wanks), girls.

I only have an Epson bubble inky freeby and its only paper friendly.

What does yow wants?
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
Tug

Hoegaarden burd praying on yer mind ?

I have to say she was a bit of a sort and even cracked a smile when I was dribbing over her dress as I passed. Need to find out from your mate who owns the gaff where she was rented from, we could hire her for some event like, a skin tight white dresss bike wash

Paper ? How about taking a copy to the printers and getting a couple of decent posters made, get a recipt and DD will wedge you up
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 03:48 PM

Yes she was a bit of terrific

I was still zipping up my flies (from having a lash) as I passed her and I didnt notice the Hoegaarden logo. Just all the curvey bits and the spray on dress.

Kenny's in Scotland at the moment, but I think I know the guy that ran the event.........What's that you say.... free Brollie Babes for 03 committie members. Splendid !

Posters can, what for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode