Legend becomes CEO of SBR. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

Legend becomes CEO of SBR.

I am going to appoint myself as 'unofficial' Chief Entertainment Officer for the SBR Club. CEO for short. If this ever becomes official, then I will officially announce such.

As my first point of business I would like to state that any short comings in terms of enjoyment within the club has no bearing on my performance whatsoever, it is simply that you are all a bunch of boring cants !

As my second point of business ...... please reply as required to the following:

1. Track session at PG Sunday 9 March. I called today and this is the next time they are open for bikes. Who's keen to go in the morning.

2. A day trip/ 2 day trip into Malaysia somewhere, where we can hire off road bikes and make a complete carnt of ourselves. I have no idea about price (can't be that much), place or what we would need ourselves (like body armour etc), but lets have a show of numbers, and then I'll start getting figures etc.

P.S .... all that do not reply ... are poofs !!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 07:04 PM

Where's the beer?

Legend

There wasn't one mention of beer in that post. How the fark can you mention 'Entertainment' and not say beer in the same sentence. It's a sin isn't it?

An embarrassing start to your career.

Im up for PG as long Auntie Phil doesnt make me get his bike, (should have had an Ohlins), from KL.

BTW it is my bag I left at your place on Sunday, I picked up a pair of Kelly's knickers by accident.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

Re: Where's the beer?

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycie
.................There wasn't one mention of beer in that post. How the fark can you mention 'Entertainment' and not say beer in the same sentence. It's a sin isn't it?

An embarrassing start to your career.................
Thank you Mr Boycie, and you can ferk off.

My original posting had Item No Three ... which was to remind all that we are well overdue for another Molly's night ...

I deleted this because:

1. We seem to all be broke
2. I can't stand the company of you carnts
3. The Handlebar has been mentioned by a few as an alternative venue
4. There was/ is to be a get together at the handlebar to conduct the Ronnie Smith collection thingy ...

Still ... on that note ... I think I'll ferk off early for the day and go have a beer !!!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 07:38 PM

No Money No Honey!

Ledgy Baby

Does that mean you're up for throwing a few foaming pints of electric soup into your boatrace this evening?

If you are I'll join you and blow the budget for a new AP or Bimbo Master Cylinder that wont fit, cost a fortune and make me slower than I already am etc.

Ill bring the wiffy's knickers back but Im holding them to ransom for a least one big Hoegaarden.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 07:43 PM Thread Starter

haha .. ok bro .. got a few chores to run, but will be in touch if I can get them sorted soon enough.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 08:23 PM

Bollox

Dear Mr CEO

1. Yep could be up for that
2. Yep that as well
3. Go-karts at Jurong next week anyone? Say Wednesday 6.00pm
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 09:11 PM
Tug

Re: Where's the beer?

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycie
I picked up a pair of Kelly's knickers by accident.
Thats funny most guys pull down a pair of Kellys knickers by accident
I knew you were going without recently but stealing soiled panties from yer mates house is a bit much. Just ask next time

How about postponing untill tomorrow when I should have been paid my monthly pittance ?

Please note:
Legendary Events Pte Ltd is in no way connected with SBR.
SBR take no responsability for loss or damage suffered by individuals attending these unauthorised events.
Further to this SBR intend to take out a legal action against the CEO of Legendary Events for misuse of registered trade name and for misrepresentation.
Finnaly we all know Legend couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery so there is nothing to worry about
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-26-2003, 12:57 PM

Re: Bollox

Quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dastardly
Dear Mr CEO

1. Yep could be up for that
2. Yep that as well
3. Go-karts at Jurong next week anyone? Say Wednesday 6.00pm
DD, what are the rates for the go karts and do we require a licence for it or something?

No bike to do any track riding..might as well get some four wheel driving...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode