Things that make you go oooooh! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-23-2002, 11:44 PM Thread Starter

Things that make you go oooooh!

Look at attched to see what the "**** up fairies" brought me from Santa...it's a new titanium alloy leg strut that gets rid of that orrible thigh flex in the Sepang sweepers. Comes with brackets for sliders.
Who else wants one ??

Last edited by bigphil; 12-24-2002 at 03:03 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-23-2002, 11:49 PM Thread Starter

And for the outside you get

......a massive bruise. Not quite the latest Dainese sticker but heh it changes colour!.
And for those doubting ......yes ouuchh!

Cheers
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-24-2002, 12:06 AM

For farks sake !! ....

Next thing you know you'll be posting picture of yer last blood nose .... caused from boredom and digging too deep with the index finger !!

Still ... if we MUST go through this .... is this the line of the break ??

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-24-2002, 03:02 AM Thread Starter

keep it comin ya cant Legend

wait till i'm better.!

The misses still reckons you sold me a high side happy duffer. And who argues with their misses eh??

Cheers

Dont forget to finalise the stag night date!!!!!!!!!!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-24-2002, 06:10 AM

Re: keep it comin ya cant Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil
......The misses still reckons you sold me a high side happy duffer. And who argues with their misses eh?? .....
Big Phil ... ya know I love ya mate. Normally I would not interfere with mates love lives .... it always ends in tears ... but in your case I must.

I've met that chick of yours, and she's a few chocolates short of a starfish ... opps .... of a box ..

You know ..... a sandwhich short of a picnic ......

Like ... not all there ... like .... stupid like ....

Now, as I say. Normally I would not suggest such things, but I think it is best that you take some action,

Bro ... if you intend to stay with this lass .... give her hormone replacement of something. It might not make her smarter, but it might change her into a bloke .... and at least then she would be of some use as you would have a drinking buddy.

P.S ..... you can tell her the Legend has passed his professional opinion. The bike's a beauty, the rider is a caant, and the riders brolliebabe (gorgeous as she is) should get balls and a willie to become of some use.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-29-2002, 06:56 PM
Tug

Re: Re: keep it comin ya cant Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
Big Phil ... ya know I love ya mate. Normally I would not interfere with mates burds .... it always ends in tears ... but in your case I must admit I fancy yours summat rotten.

I've met that chick of yours and she's a top bit of tottie, Id lurve to have a bash at her starfish

Now as I say, normally I would not suggest such things, but I think it is best that you take some action and give me a good kicking next time you see me.

Bro ... if you intend to stay with this lass .... give her one for me and take some pickies

P.S ..... you can tell her the Legend has the hots for her and the bike's a beauty and Im a complete cant (just ask my missus)
The Legend stoops to new depths
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode