Thanks to the lot of ya's - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 07:24 PM Thread Starter

Thanks to the lot of ya's

Much as it pains me to be nice to you lot, I have to admit your performance post my big get off, has been great.

Boycie once again proved what a star mate he is. Although he knows I'd do the same for him, the point is he gave up his days racing to listen to me squeal at the hands of various medical staff.
And sorted out the hotel and all the other stuff that piles up at times like these.
Special thanks to Lensy for driving to the hospital to pick Andy up and offer her help. and for taking my gear back to Singapore.
One of the worst parts of the crash is that it effects so many other peoples "day out" as well. And your efforts will not be forgotten. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all that visited me while in the hospital and all the goodies you brought for me.
Well happy now i'm out and home. It's gonna be a slow recovery on crutches but I'll be fine.
I was so chuffed to be able to go to the drinks session at Tug's ands Lens pad. What a bloody good turn out and an excellent day out.
You pair are bluudy stars. Had a great time and just sitting there looking around at the SBR mob made being out and about feel all the better. Thanks
I'll even forgive Tug for staring at me misses bum in the ladies room....TWICE. Listening to the bollocking he got off Lens was worth it. And my girl was too wasted on Tug's cocktails to notice anyhow.

Look forward to seeing you all very soon.

Thanks

Big Phil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-23-2002, 05:51 AM

Re: Thanks to the lot of ya's

Bp...glad yer are fine...

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil

I was so chuffed to be able to go to the drinks session at Tug's ands Lens pad. What a bloody good turn out and an excellent day out.
You pair are bluudy stars. Had a great time and just sitting there looking around at the SBR mob made being out and about feel all the better.

Big Phil
What drinks session and why the fark was I not invited ya cants?!?!?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode