In Tugs Defence ...... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-21-2002, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

In Tugs Defence ......

I was just round catching up with the tugsta .... and I saw a few familiar faces while I was there ....

Many of you will be able to understand where I am coming from, especially if you had stayed for more than just a couple of hours.

So Nigel, you won't have a clue cause you had to go to your 'home' and get the dentures cleaned, watch that all important 7th showing of Coronation Street, and finish the budget plan for the $4,000 alternator.

Anyway, I digress.... but while I am at it, let me just share publicly, that while it is true that I think the world of the Tugsta and his missers, top people, no doubts ..... I am not being paid to say any of the following.

So then ...... in Tugs Defence.

Firstly, he had been drinking from 2pm .. which is 12 hours of digesting the frothy stuff ... which at 38 (plus plus plus) does not happen as quickly as it used too .....

So, come 2am ... it is no wonder, in fact, it should be expected, that he would fall asleep while in the middle of a conversation .... and it should also be expected, that once woken from said relaxed state, he should prompty wake up, stand up ... and just as promptly fall over on his arse and take most of the full glasses on the coffee table with him....

Quite stylee actually. Personally, if it was me, I would never have the forsight to stretch my arm out, then arc it in a nice sweep to ensure the maximisation of 'full wine glass destruction'. I can admit to this. Many of you cants in our club will boost you could repeat this feat. I wouldn't put it past twats like Max or Boycie trying to suggest they have already done it ....

To summarise. Tugsta. Stylee bro. BIG cred. I for one did not think any less of you. I still love ya like a brother. Others I know would think you looked like a complete cant, and would be embarrased should they see you again. Sort of like when a distant uncle turns up for a family party, and proceeds to piss himself at the dinner table .... you just don't know what to say ...at the time, and to him afterwards..... but I can think of a few .. like 'do you do that ofter' .... or .. 'surely it would be less effort to get up and piss in a toilet' ....or even ...nice and warm now init, but it'll be farkin cold soon bro' ....

And finally then. To any members of our esteamed club ... and in this sense I also am refering to all members, forum participants, that twat Gixer Dave (wallaby shagga) ... Jonny Noluck (beaker of the muppets) ...and any of our American liberators (I'll fight to save 'your' freedom), as well as new minglers like Diago et al ..... if you should in anyway cast suggestions that the mighty Tugsta made an arse of his poofta self ..... your Legend, will be upset.

Lads, I farkin love ya. Yup, I'm still pissed. I just canneee wait for next year and a new session, so until then, I hope to catch up with ya for more than our fair share of beers for the xmas and new year shin digs.

Whhoooaaaa ......Legends ... the whole farkin lot of you !!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 03:51 PM

May Santa bring only Ohlins and Yoshi this Xmas

Sounds a lot like my Sat night just gone...... festive season has well and truley kicked in hasn't it.

Have a good one all and will be back bigger and better in 03.

SBR 2002 - Legendary indeed...

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 04:09 PM
Tug

Cant !

Thats what you get fer turning up late ya poofta

I actually cracked my first beer a 1 pm so after 13 hours supping I feel quite proud or my Legendary performance. I cant remember falling alseep but do remember keeling over and being unable to strech an arm out to break the fall Must have landed on the corner of the table cos my ribs are killing me Glad there were no cameras around to catch the action, but Im sure I was my usual charming self

I think by the time Legend and Brollie Babe turned up the greeting had changed from Hi nice to see you, oh a bottle of dark rum you shouldnt have" to "Yer late ya cant and what the Fark did ya bring that shite fer"

Sunday moring and the house looked like the camp site at Reading Rock festival on the Monday after. Farkin glass and shite all over the place, floor was a stcky mess below the broken glass and there wasnt a drop of booze left appart from Legends dark rum and a couple of cans of Tiger. I had a Tiger at 5pm cos I was feeling bolloxed and stated feeling better a few more cans and I was feeling much better, a bottle of wine later and Im feeling bolloxed again

Thanks fer comming, sorry if I called you cant, and Big Phill yer missus looks great sitting on the toilet with her pants round her feet......... both times

Round one over and Chrstmas day still to come Ho ho ho
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode