For the Nerdies .... Who's Improved The Most ?? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-19-2002, 02:57 AM Thread Starter

For the Nerdies .... Who's Improved The Most ??

Is it DD ?? ..... Max .... Boycie ..... Carl, Nils or me ?? .....

Well, have a gander at this little bit of nerdie land .... Boycie ... you'll just wee yerself looking at this mate, .... common, you know you love this sort of stuff ....

I've taken the best lap times for the session, and the slowest 'best lap times' for the session ... I have only included races, not qualifying, as some of your berks obviously think qualifying means ..... "I've got to go out and round like I'm off to the dairy" .. farkin cants !

Interesting bits for me ....

1. Nice one Trev ....
2. Max and Boycie ... FARK .. haven't we come far !!
3. If DD's improvement from 1:12.490 to 1:10:550 is impressive (and it is .... ya cant) .. then look at the 2 seconds Slasha 'found'.

Can't wait to see what times we are all getting into next year .... did someone say the low 1:07's for the 'lads' ... and us middle of the road fella's in the 1:11's (or heaven forbid .. the 1.10's !!!) .....stranger things have happened ... and these improvements in times have happened mostly in the last 4 races .... so imagine what could happen with a whole session in hand ......

I for one can not wait !! ....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-19-2002, 03:47 PM
Tug

Its a bit like going on a diet

The really fat blerks can shed a load of blubber just by going for a shit while the more normally proportioned have to run a marathon to lose a few pounds

Im surprised none of us got slower

The times might be quicker but I still crap my self when race day comes around, no smart arse comments at breakfast and plenty of trips to the bog

BTW, are the percentage improvement calculations a load of bollox

Last edited by Tug; 12-19-2002 at 03:51 PM.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2002, 04:18 AM

Wink asia pac timing

jus read about the for asia pac in sepang.best timing was 1.06.9 done by one of the rider.average was 1.07 to 1.08.from d timing u posted i think tug and blue cat can get near to the timing.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2002, 09:50 AM

Re: asia pac timing

Quote:
Originally posted by daigo
jus read about the for asia pac in sepang.best timing was 1.06.9 done by one of the rider.average was 1.07 to 1.08.from d timing u posted i think tug and blue cat can get near to the timing.
Ain't that something for ya fellas to wank off to...

Daigo - ya a fudgepacker drooling off to those two...
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2002, 03:47 PM
Tug

Re: asia pac timing

Quote:
Originally posted by daigo
Where did you read about Asia Pac, the race is this weekend and Id like to find out what gives.
John and Chris the "Crazy Kwilo's" are taking part, good luck guys
John try not to take too many of the Asia Pac guys out
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2002, 10:45 PM

web page for asia pac

tugs u can log in to www.arrc.com.my
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode