I've got to get my ass over to Singapore one of these days... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Founder

Exclamation I've got to get my ass over to Singapore one of these days...

After reading your posts over the past few months I have decided that I need to get my ass over to SG some day.

Your track stories are almost as much B.S. as the ones I tell to my non-motorcycle friends, and your sense of humor is killing me.

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 03:36 PM

Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

If/When you ever get the chance,..remember to bring your racing leathers.

All I can say is,..the track talk is all real,....and certainly no BS. We'll take you around to allow you some sightseeing activity at Sepang,.and thereafter,...you're on yer own. Unless you are one of those sloooowww poooftas,.riding around Santa Monica,..or cruising along 101,...trying to tell yer friends how fast you were going on the interstate,...and think you are fast on a bike,...

Get yer ass down to Singapore,....you piece of shxt....
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 03:37 PM
Tug

Talking Dear Mr Robert, Boss, Sir.......

How dare you accuse us of being ecconomical with the truth in regard to our track exploits The strange part is that most of the stories are pretty much true

As for the off track exploits, most of them are true as well

I have to say we do have a great bunch here (with the exception of that twat Legend) There is a great spirit of comradary, plenty of laughs and not too many out of controle ego's (with the exception of that Twat Legend) all in all if we could just get rid of a couple of bad apples (that twat Legend) we would be in great shape.

Your more than welcome to come over for a visit, we could probaly find you a place to stay and a bike to ride but dont expect me to lend you the "Mighty one" (blame the kangaroo shagging bastid )

Thanks for the place on the board, some forums didnt see the funny side
Now fark off and leave us alone (kidding, honest, boss, sir )

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 03:41 PM

Arf Arf

Rob mate, you are more than welcome bro.

I'm glad you get our sense of humour mate, it's all about having a right laugh I reakon .... but strangely enough it's not everyones cup of tea ... go figure ?? ....
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 03:44 PM
Tug

Re: Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

Quote:
Originally posted by m0j0

All I can say is,..the track talk is all real,....and certainly no BS. We'll take you around to allow you some sightseeing activity at Sepang,.and thereafter,...you're on yer own. Unless you are one of those sloooowww poooftas,.riding around Santa Monica,..or cruising along 101,...trying to tell yer friends how fast you were going on the interstate,...and think you are fast on a bike,...

Mojo, as Vice President of SBR Id expect a little more diplomacy when talking to the boss of the board, remember what happend over in R1 land

Sorry for the breach in protocal Robert, Mojo is new to the role of VP and didnt realise that its my responsability to antagonise/abuse/alianate or sponsors, supporters, members and government. Please accept our appologies ya muppet Oh and happy christmas too ya twat
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Founder

Re: Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

Quote:
Originally posted by m0j0

Just ****ing with ya on the B.S. Damn Yamaha guys are so uptight.

Why the hell would I want to "see the sights"??? The only damn sight I want to see is Sepang.

And I don't ride on the street anymore. The street is for posers and cell phone toting, SUV driving, soccer moms.

Robert Basil

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 04:10 PM

Re: Re: Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert
Just ****ing with ya on the B.S. Damn Yamaha guys are so uptight.
Arf arf ...... not that I want to be seen as brown nosing with the boss .. but good on ya Rob, ... the boss has BALLS ... hahahaha.

But I must take it up tight and personal your quip at Yamaha guys. I am the owner of an R1 and I am not uptight .... I'm not ... Really .. I'm not .... I AM NOT ... not ... I'm not .... I've got proof ... you can call any of my friends .... I A M N O T U P T I G H T ....

I'm loose ... I am .. relaxed cool ... with it .... jiving ... swinging ... loose ... hip .. cool ... RELAXED .... chilled .....

I'm not uptight ..... I'm not ...... tight .... not ... up ... tight .... ouch ... my chest is getting tight ... oww ... .uptight .. tight ... ouch .... owww .....
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 04:20 PM
Tug

Re: Re: Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert
Just ****ing with ya on the B.S. Yamaha guys are such pooftas Did you know that guys riding Yamahas fall off and break things twice as often as Honda riders at Sepang

Why the hell would I want to "see the sights"??? The only damn sight I want to see is Orchard Towers.

And I don't ride on the street anymore its too scary and I always get lost. The street is for Yamaha riding VP's of some lame club, BTW tell yer mom I cant come round to give her a good seeing too so stop calling me .
Woah ! Robert hold on there, whats with all the hostility. Mojo was just kidding

Ill report you to the owner of the forum and get you booted
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Founder

Re: Re: Re: Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug
Woah ! Robert hold on there, whats with all the hostility. Mojo was just kidding

Ill report you to the owner of the forum and get you booted
The owner is a pussy, and you can tell him I told you so.

Robert Basil

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 04:45 PM
Tug

Re: Arf Arf

Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
Rob mate, you are more than welcome bro.

Tug's right as usual, I am Twat

After riding like a Twat all weekend on and off the track I have decided to sell the girly Yamaha and get a propper bike. Tug, how much do you want for the "Mighty one" ? I know its gonna be too much bike for me but I simply must have it. Your such a god on that thing perhaps some of your tallent will rub off on me.

Also Im getting sick of the cheep shots about my hairless body, I have been taking the hormone tablets and soon the transormation will be complete. Im getting the stiches out of my dick this weekend and the scar tissue is healing up on my arse where they took the extra skin from. Ill show it to you all at the weekend but Im telling you now Im gonna be man if I have to sell every thing I own to pay for the surgery.

Ok ok, Legend Ill speak to the guys to stop with the Lady boy jokes. I know you cant help being born in a womans body and you think you should have been a guy.

Cant help you with the "Mighty one" bro there is no opperation known to medical science that will make you man enough for the "Mighty one" ya lady boy, butt ferkeing, hairless freak
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode