Exactly What Is The Duty Free Allowance Tug - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2002, 09:32 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Exactly What Is The Duty Free Allowance Tug

Tug,

I u/stand that you spent an hour or so checking out the rules and penalties that apply to cross border trade and duty free goods.

Please elaborate !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2002, 11:20 PM
Tug

Unhappy Sorry I was out having one of my $3.95 tabs

I can now say that a $3.95 tab tastes just the same as a 32 cent one

Got my collar felt yeterday on the way back, two packs of fags and that will be a 150 buck fine plus 8 bucks duty

Im an international tobaco smuggler now

WTF is that all about
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2002, 11:37 PM

The law now says, "No duty free cigarettes allowed into Singapore". If you have 1 open packet, they close 1 eye. Other then that, you just discovered what happens.

Since you have tobaco under your belt, would you like to try china girls or fire arms?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2002, 11:45 PM

Arf arf .. farkin arf !!!

Yup, they were out in force over the weekend .....

I was bum up, chest against the tank bag, doing 175 kph on the way back, which I was chuffed with. Nice and comfy, sunny day, and I figured if lads had left the track before I had checked out of the hotel, I should catch them .....

Like fark. I saw in me mirrors a bright 'snake' winding down through the roads behind me ..... so I pulled over into the 'slow lane'... and the four of em went past faster than I could think to nod ......

Still, caught them at Pogobogibby, and took the chance to top up quick and continue while there were sucking on cancer sticks and generally playing with their tackle (BC...), cause right behind us was some huge farkin storm clouds .....

Only to run fair smack into half a dozen in front.

I turned up at customs looking like I had swum over the border, which was why I thought I was getting 'extra' attention. He asked me "Can I see inside your bag ..... which was the beginning of a series of fark ups .. cause I had earplugs in ....

I thought he said "Cant are you a fag" ..of course I said "like fark.."

Then, after he had his little boy put his gun down, he said it again .... but this time I heard " Can I interest you in a shag ....", by which time I was getting right scared ..... cause he couldn't convince his wee boy to lower his gun after I told him what I thought of there mamma's ....

Anyway, a classic misunderstanding of ethnical proportions .....

Once I realised what he was after .... ah, it was plain sailing from there. I just explained that I didn't smoke, but there would be a bloke on a bike with pink stickers on it coming soon, so he gave me a fatherly pat on the back and let me go.

Nice
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 12:52 AM
Tug

Talking Chinese girl under my belt

Quote:
Originally posted by BiGeYeS
Since you have tobaco under your belt, would you like to try china girls or fire arms?
Chinese chicks under the belt spells protene face pack in my book And gun in my pocket is what all the chicks say

Legend grassed me up Im gonna have ta take a carpet knife to his missus

Whats the story with the Legend riding like a Granny down the road Me, BC, Silva and Slasher were gently making our way home when we come across some ****** on an R1 getting passed by scooters Fark me ! Its the Legend ! He must have some kind of problem with the bike to be going so slow ! But no he is just a poofta
There will be an official enquiry to determine if the Legend stayed within the speed limit for the whole way back or not. If found guilty he may be expelled fer riding like a poofta on the road as well as the track

We passed some guy on a ZX-12 at one point who decided it must be a race so tried to join in poor bugger didnt keep up fer long as the Mighty one was bouncing off the rev limiter in 6th for quite a while
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 01:56 PM

The boarder patrol

150 clams for 2 packs of durries??? So did they produce the long plastic gloves to check for any other hidden contraband?

The trip back sounds almost as much fun as the track (well apart from the regular downpours). Kinda reminds me of jumping on PIA's Hondaka and seeing 160+ before we hit the first round-about out of the hotel!!! Farking lunatics....

Quote:
I just explained that there would be a bloke on a bike with pink stickers on it coming soon, so he gave me a fatherly pat on the back and let me go.
Hahaha, nice one Ledge.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 04:51 PM

Re: Sorry I was out having one of my $3.95 tabs

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug
Quote of the weekend from Tug - I found a handphone in a toilet, I think my lucks changing

Lucky strikes again
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 05:02 PM

Oh no ... I can feel the need for ...

Oh no ... I can feel the need for ...

a thread titles "Quotes of the weekend"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode