The Last Bash for 2002 .... Alrighty Then !!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2002, 02:48 PM Thread Starter

The Last Bash for 2002 .... Alrighty Then !!!

Holy shite lads, look at it. The end of 2002 is nearly apon us already. WTF happened to 2000 .... I can remember waiting most of my life for that year to arrive, and I can remember several times wondering WTF I would be like when it arrived ......

I knew I would be 30, which made me worry a bit ..... like, would I be a complete boring nob with 6 kids, a pot belly and no life ..... hahahaha ..... farkin great init .... I was close ... 2 out of 3 ain't bad ..

Ok then, back to 2002 .... and THE LAST RACE OF THE YEAR .... bet every one of you cant's reading this now have started to get sweaty palms and underarms .... and I bet your starting to grin ... whooo hooowww !!! .... just can't wait can we !! .... and who are the luckies cant in the world I wonder ?

As usual I have no farkin idea what the timetable et al for the weekend is like, and I bet it's like all the others, but I can never remember shite. I expect Sat is practive/ qualify and Sun is Race/ Race.

I'll be riding up on Sat and going straight to the track, no doubt as some ungodly hour to get to practice on time.

Once we sort out when that is, so we know what time to get to Esso ... who else is keen to ride with the Legend ?

P.S ...... You lucky cants

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2002, 03:39 PM
Tug

Smile Riding with the Legend's luggage

Im heading up on Saturday morning but want to get to the hotel for breakfast. Will leave Esso at 5.30am Flu permitting
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2002, 04:38 PM

Re: The Last Bash for 2002 .... Alrighty Then !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
I knew I would be 30, which made me worry a bit ..... like, would I be a complete boring nob with 6 kids, a pot belly and no life ..... hahahaha
Don't put yourself down too much, three out of four aint bad

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2002, 05:00 PM

ooooooh

let the games begin. Looks like you guys will have to put up with my lardy arse going round the track as well. Bet you cant wait, you lucky bastids.

Got the replacement fairings sprayed and ready to fit. Well i couldn't keep em dull white now could i. Sprayed em at home and reckon i swallowed more paint than i put on the panels. But heh! they're red. ( Theres only one colour eh Legend)
Mojo did a top job of sortin em out...reckon it's going to work out around S$ 880 landed in Singapore. Top bloke.
Quality is good, very good for the money. They are about as heavy as the original, but quite sturdy and well finished. ( Airtech for those interested)
Now all i need to do is plug the f'in great holes under the seat. Some prick fitted a rack to the bike at some stage!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya all at Molly's

Cheers
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2002, 06:58 PM

Unhappy The wee hours

Looks like it's going to be an early start Saturday morning...count me in...

So who's up for a Beer on Friday night....just one I promise

See you all at Molly's tomorrow.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2002, 07:49 PM

heh Max

Any chance of you translating the instructions for the ignition advancer for me. I only got as far as

" remove from wrapper, place on lighty oiled pan and heat to 250 degree's then sprinkle with parmasan and oregano"

dunno but i reckon 250 degree's is a bit much of an advance.

Looks like theres a load of "do's" and "dont's" and sods law and my technical arrogance says I'd do all the don'ts.! ( it's nice being a rebel but bleedin expensive)
I'll bring it to Molly's if you can help. It's that or listen to that complete cant Legend, tell us how he's gonna whoop us all again.
( has anybody else noticed how he hasn;t fitted the rack. Maybe months of piss talking is paying off. Having said that he is depriving the Harley Village People at the Esso of a giggle and lets face it, would you like to have to wear a bandana to be "part of it" They need all the entertainment they can get.)

Cheers
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2002, 10:27 PM

I'm riding up Friday and aim to make the practice session.

Who's doing what ?
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2002, 10:56 PM

FRIDAY

Yep me and Boycey are going up Friday. Not sure of the time but we'd like to try and miss the rain and i'd like to do the practise as well.

Cheers
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2002, 11:13 PM

See ya all at Mollys???

When are ya lads heading down to Mollys? What time? Would like to come down there and shake ya "I'm gonna race this weekend so I wanked just now" cumfilled hands before ya big race.... ya farking lucky twats!!!

Me??...will be sitting home dreaming of me replacement bike while ya lads run around the track....

Cheers....

Have fun ya wankers!!
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2002, 12:19 AM

Split Personality or What?

Hey Wolfie,

You schizophrenic then ? Only I notice that you're a good samaritan over on the Christian Sportsbike Association, whilst you seem to a regular hard nut down this way ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode