Me bike is all banged up!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2002, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Angry Me bike is all banged up!!

Yup... the mighty slow fireblade is all banged up..thanks be to a farking twat in Desaru... whilst riding up to Desaru... I get banged from behind by a van....
Farking twat bangs me so hard...he sends me exhaust pipe bending all the way up to me seat..pipe is pointing to the sky... breaks off the foot peg and smashes the left rear panel... swing arm is bent to the right... farking alignment is all gone...

Farking hell..the next thing i knew, I was sitting on the road spitting blood out of me mouth...together with flesh... apparently I had slammed the road face first, bit me mouth so hard I tore it open on the insides... thank god for me full face...otherwise I would not have a chin now... hands torn up...knee blown and wrist and foot sprained.... and I managed to ride it back....in pain that is... at monotonous speeds... wind against wounds are farking painful... did not wanna leave the bike in Malaysia...

Well...shit happens...got to wait for the insurance thingy before he bike is done up...it will be sitting at Boon Siew for the next few weeks I guess....

Farking twat!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2002, 08:16 PM

Ouch!

The main thing is your OK.

Probably screwed up you chain if you rode it any distance out of alignment.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2002, 09:51 PM
Tug

Re: Ouch!

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycie
The main thing is your OK.

Probably screwed up you chain if you rode it any distance out of alignment.
Cheerfull bastid boycie, next thing you'll be telling him his dog is dead

Glad your ok even if you are a twat

Time fer a new bike Joe has a nice RVF in his shop

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2002, 11:32 PM

oh mate !!

shite bro .... bad news but as Boycie says, bloody good your ok enough to still be able to tell us about it .....I was wincing as I was reading about the eind and wounds bit .. O U C H !!!

to make you feel better ... start dreaming about the replacement mate
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2002, 12:09 AM

Bad luck mate.

Least you survived to tell the tail and are not in hospital. i hate visiting them and grapes suck big time.

If you got his details make sure you nail the barstid. you'll be on the road again in no time.

Take care
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2002, 01:44 AM Thread Starter

Ya... bike will be done up at Boon Siew....don't know how long its gonna take...his insurance will be covering everything...nailed him so bad already with the police report and everything....

Will probably sell the bike once its done up.. two bad bangs already...Tug mentioned RVF..nice bike but was thinking of getting me Class 2 first and maybe get a GSXR SRAD 98-99 model...and if money permits...maybe the 01-02 GSXRs.....

Time will tell....to the buses I go in the meantime....how the fark do you use an EZ Link card? And wtf is so easy about it anyways? Farking public transport....
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2002, 10:59 AM

It happened in Malaysia with a malaysian registered vehicle?

Don't mean to scare you but I heard that such claims could be next to impossible with the Malaysian insurance typically dragging their feet. You could be in for a long wait.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2002, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

YA I noe...

I am aware of the malaysian insurance companies dragging their feet...however, I have already made connections with some pretty powerful people in that sector both in Singapore and Malaysia who promised a speedy recovery to the bike...time will tell I guess... thks mate...

Cheers.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2002, 08:48 PM

Re: YA I noe...

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolverine
...... I have already made connections with some pretty powerful people in that sector .......
Let me guess ....... Storm, Cyclops and lets not forget Jean Grey ..... cant !

Now that the dust has settled are we allowed to take the piss out of you yet??

If we are ..... how the fark did a driver of a van hit you up the arse ... you riding around doing 50 in the fast lane again ???

And ... how did you end up with half your face in your mouth .... practicing your pucker lip kissing style for when you find yourself a shella .....

And finally .... even with yer face in a right state .. I bet you still managed to wrap yer bleedin gums round a cancer stick or 12 ... right ?? !! ..... cant !
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-08-2002, 02:04 AM Thread Starter

Piss of shit!!!

Ledge..trust ya to be a real cant!!!

By powerful people I mean people in the Insurance sector... ya just farking jealous that i have all the know hows and ya dont...winging wanker!!

Secondly...I was not on the farking North South Highway... I was on the old road towards Desaru...there was only one lane heading in each direction ya twat!! Speed was around 70ish...

Thirdly, ya mistake of God's creation... I hit me face first as the the guy hit me and raised me bike up a notch before dropping me face face..thus biting me lips.

Lastly...yup... had me cancer sticks..having one right now as I reply ya daft questions....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode