SMSA Riding Clinic
Did you recieved this letter from SMSA??
The SMSA is conducting a sort of safety riding course in PG.
Anyone knows who are the instructors and Are you guys joing???
The course cover:
1. Advanced/Defensive riding
2. Correct riding posture and hand placement
3. correct braking technique
4. Gear shifting and gear selection technique
5. cornering lines and lean angle
6. steering technique
7. throttle management
8. skid control
9. bike set-up(eg.supension, chasiss, tyre pressures and gear ratio.
At the cost of $250 include 1 year free membership.
Feel like joining it but would like to find out who are the instructor 1st.