Susp Tweaks to my baby !! .... arrrufff - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 07:38 PM Thread Starter

Susp Tweaks to my baby !! .... arrrufff

Alright ya bunch a cunts ... a few things to get off my chest before I fork off to lunch ....

1. You are all a bunch of geriatric willy wankas. After my inital post to try and get a bit more club spirit going and have a get together over a PS2 challange (very modern and hip, even Rossi has one)... you've all farking fallen over your walking zimmer frames in fond-memory-lane-stolling about farking selec shite twottle. I can see I will be playing by myself all rejected and dejected on Saturday. Cants !!

2. Blue Cat .... stop ignoring my posts .. cant
3. Ollie .... where the FARK are you ... cant
4. Chumley ... write down what you are calling me about before you call me ... that way you won't forget when you do .. twat !
5. Yellow Peril ... getting a farkin new name ... you dickhead.
6. Nils ... you owe me $10, hurry up and pay up, or I'll let your 'boss' (Elaine) on you ... you wimp !!
7. Trevor ... get on the forum, start posting, and make your post humours you boring fark.
8. Wolverine .... your just a daft cant, but by fark I love taking the shite out of you ... get yerself to Mollies on Sat so you will be on an even footing ... I'll still whip your tobacco'ed arse !! Leave your mate at home unless he can figure out how to use a tire pressure gauge now.
9. Tug .... why no invite for me to get a selecshite car .. ? ... cant !
10. Dick Droopy anf Floopyone .... I have not forgotten we were to have dinner sometime soon and close to home ... cants !!
11. Mrs S .... no, can't say anything nasty .. you are lovely.
12. Slasha .. cant !!! .... stop smiling so much !!
13. Mr and Mrs Slasha kids .... I need some protection ... fancy $10 an hour ???
14. Lensy ... nope, nothing nasty either ... I'm still telling anyone who will listen how lovely you looked at Nils BBQ.
15. Brolliebabe .. I've SEEN you in here ... but NO POSTS .... boring twat ... get posting and make it good ... or there will be trouble at home .. yes, you WILL be made to squeeze my back pimples and pluck my fly-leg arsehole hairs .. wench !!
16. Seven .... have not had the pleasure to get to know you yet mate but looking forward to it, you seem a top block .. but your still a cant !!!
17. Mojo ....... where were you .. I was at PG at dawn ... you big wimppy woosie girllie ... I am the champion hero by default and all swooning girlies can come in my direction now.
18. Mr Joe Lee .... I have not seen Legend 3, but by all accounts it is THE BOLLOCKS ... appart from the flamed tank ... you fashion farkup .... flames !!! ..... cant.
19. Gixer Dave .... I can't believe we have tollerated your 'brollie on a lizard wizza' and 'rock steady on windy wonga' nonsence. Speak the MOTHERS ENGLISH you aussie criminal lifewinner wanna be ..... cant !!!
20. Big Phil .... get your BIG UGLY ARSE OFF MY BABY ... cant !!! ... and get it up to a RACE-DAY-COMMING-TO-YOU ... and stop riding so fast .... cant !!!
21. Moisty Boycie Tweety Twat ..... you my friend ... are a right raving farking cant. I got shoot by you last night no less than a dozen times !! .... which makes you a DOUBLE CANT !! ...

Right, off to lunch ... I hope I have not hurt anyones feelings by missing them out !

Cants !!

Oh yes, forgot why I started this post ... I have started farkin about with me suspension settings ... here they are YP ...thoughts anyone ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

attached

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 08:01 PM

One sheep missing from the top paddock...

"Rear also has tendancy to skip while leant over on the throttle, resulting in noticable turning of the wheel while in the air"

and you dare call me a tosser..... hahaha

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 08:06 PM

You fat arse!

See I was right about your big, fat ugly arse, look at them settings.

The Bum of All Fears!

Have you bought a copy yet?
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

Re: You fat arse!

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycie
See I was right about your big, fat ugly arse, look at them settings.

The Bum of All Fears!

Have you bought a copy yet?
First ..... and I hate to admit this .... going by how much preload we had to add to get anywhere near 'acceptable' static sag .... you are RIGHT .... I have one farked up, excessively capcious, mcdonald overfed arse !!!

Second ... no, but it is comming ... just need to stretch my last $50 till payday next week .... then se how
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 08:40 PM
Tug

Cant argue with that

Except I did send you an invitation, Oly is in South Africa and Mojo is in the US appart from that everything else is true.

Are those suspension observations straight from the playstation

Oh and yer a poof
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 09:15 PM

Lets see how lah!

Legend. Hope the suspension works well at the track. Should be a load better. Yours really was way too soft. But like i said there's so many variables...bike, tyres, track, rider. It's a tricky one to sort out.
Think we've made a startin point for more try outs.
That rear spring is too soft I reckon ( there ya go mate..just the excuse you need to make Uncle Joe happy and lob cash at him for an "OH my god how much" yellow jobby)

You should print the data sheet you got and add as we try out.
Not rely on what i or anybody else says. One of the guys at MSC told me i had way too much front preload by trying to push down my forks. Course he's only 50 kg soakin wet with a dead cow on his back, the knob.

If any of the SBR guys have fitted Race Tec valves or springs I'd like to know what you think of em. I know Joe stocks em.

Cheers
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 10:13 PM

Fat Arse, Fat Arse , Fat Arse........

I usually save these for women I'm trying to chat up but seeing as you 're such a big girl....

1) You like you've been poored into that bottom and forgot to say when!

2) Does that bottom come with a map or a hiking holiday.

3) Your arse is like the moon....it affects the tides.

and my all time favourite of all time......

3) Oh for fark sake fart and give me a clue....

Fat arse, fat arse, fat arse.....etc
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 11:49 PM

Plagiarism on a Grand Scale

I wanna see the properties page on that excel spreadsheet.... there is no way that Legend can claim to be the author or to have had any scientific input on that data.

There's gotta be a breach of copyright involved somehwere ... how?
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 01:50 AM Thread Starter

whooaa ....

that .... my friend ... is like calling the honerable pope a drug smoking hippy 70's CIA spy !!! ....

these are my own notes ... honest ... although my current settings are due to the dilligent and extreamly helpful administrations of a close associate ... and unlike the members of SBR ... a top bloke.

the feedback however is all, mine, and for my loyal fan club of newbie boy racer wannabys .. I will be updating said spreadsheet regularly....

and ... for the last time Yamaha, no ... I am NOT interested in being a development rider for your M2 ... get me a full factory ride or fark off !! ... cants !!

P.S .... I'm in love with me elbows.

P.P.S ... if you are ever in doubt what to say or do next, just turn to the next guy and tell him he's a cant

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode