The women of SBR and there lovely ... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 10:29 PM Thread Starter

The women of SBR and there lovely titties ...

I was working myself stupid today, as I usually do, cause I am a very busing and important man (sexy too), however I realised that my recent post regarding a PS2 MotoGP event may have been a bit sexist.

It is true that while we seem to have very few women in the SBR club (as riders) we have an aweful lot that turn up for events, and I know they are not very computer able, nor able in general .. so the whole PS2 thing might be excluding them.

So then, I would like to firstly apologise to you all, particularly Mrs S (who makes a good effort with posts ..... how are you able to do this .. amazing !!), Lens Lah, the two Siti's, Brolliebabe et al for being so classically sexist, and to make up for my failings.... I think we should have a concurrent event running for you women.

So then, how about you all turn up with sod all on, like skimpy panty bottom bits, white t-shirts ... and sod all else, and we will arrange you get you all wet, should simply being in my presence not be sufficient (you may feel uncomfortable getting all horny with your hubbys/ providers around).

I for one think you would all do very well, as I have meet most of you, and you all have great tits. It will not be fair that one of you has to win, but that's competitions for you.

So then, would the women of SBR please also make appropriate postings to this thread so we can get an idea of numbers ...

Cheers.

P.S Lads, please help out here. Translate this message to some of the more stupid women amoungst us.

P.P.S I can't stress enough how lovely all your titties are .... truely .... or how sexy I am ...

Last edited by Legend; 11-17-2002 at 10:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 03:39 AM

... yeah right

Quote:
..... particularly Mrs S (who makes a good effort with posts ... how are you able to do this ... amazing!!),
I'm obviously just as busy as you then, eh, Lege??

As for the rest of it 'In your (wet) dreams - sunshine' or perhaps we may reconsider when you win the 'Two Inches at a Stretch' dick pulling competition.

Mrs S

PS Re: PS2 MotoGP - I've got a seven year old that'll kick your ass, mate

Last edited by Slasher & Co; 11-18-2002 at 05:49 AM.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

Re: ... yeah right

Quote:
Originally posted by Slasher & Co
........I'm obviously just as busy as you then, eh, Lege??......or perhaps we may reconsider when you win the 'Two Inches at a Stretch' dick pulling competition.

Mrs S

Arf arf arf ...... true true .... we both seem to have plenty of time on our hands my firend . I personally think being 'busy' is a mental illness, not a state or affairs. I also think it should be treated the same way ... i.e lots of mind altering drugs .... or lock 'busy' people away together ....... I'ls stick em with the 'boring' people .... then they could intermix and become 'busily boring' ... arf arf

So ...you were thinking of my know too ??? .... coincidence ?? ....which has got me thinking, so I'm of to work on my knob. I reakon with enough of a workout I could win this two inch comp your suggesting ..... farkit ... I could probably take out the THREE inch comp as well .... at a stretch.

Last edited by Legend; 11-18-2002 at 04:00 PM.

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 04:53 PM

Legend ..me old mate

I reckon she wants you!!!!!!!!!!
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 06:16 PM

Legend!!..You are the ultimate ladies man!!!
Just stay the hell away from my wife

P.P.S I can't stress enough how lovely all your titties are .... truely .... or how sexy I am ...

Its lines like that turn women into salivating sex machines!
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 07:08 PM

Readers Wives... AGAIN!

I'll make sure Yvonne sees the post.

I'm sure she'd would be game on for a bit of wet skimpy action

(cos she doesn't look like she's swallowed a football does she??...)

Legend, What are you thinking?
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

yup ...

Woow ... easy lads easy ..

Big Phil ... of COURSE she want me bro ... they ALL do .... but this is 'The Slasha's' bit was are talking about ... DEFINITELY not someone to be triffled with ...... hell, even the KIDS scare me ....

And Bobby D .... you are clearly and exceptional judge of character. A true pity you are so far away son, but with luck if you follow my post you too can become a bit of chick pulla.

Lovely.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 08:23 PM

Doomed

Hey Lege,

I'm not sure you want Pet to see this Post...trust me you'll never hear the end of it....and then if they gang up we're all doomed. Flymo knows what I'm talking about, eh mate! It's dangerous when they get together....I think I'm going to keep pet away from the rest...she's getting funny ideas!!!
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 08:44 PM
Tug

Re: ... yeah right

Quote:
Originally posted by Slasher & Co

PS Re: PS2 MotoGP - I've got a seven year old that'll kick your ass, mate
Dont be modest, he would probably win the 'Two Inches at a Stretch' dick pulling competition too
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

Re: Re: ... yeah right

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug

Dont be modest, he would probably win the 'Two Inches at a Stretch' dick pulling competition too
Tugsta ... you owe me a new keyboard ... either you cant's stop takin the piss out of me .. or I must stop drinking coffee in front of this farkin forum !!!

It's such a misunderstood word .. but so appropriate at this moment ..... Tug .. your a caaannnntttt !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode