Blue Cat ..... your attention please .. building an R1 trackbike - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-11-2002, 11:26 PM Thread Starter

Blue Cat ..... your attention please .. building an R1 trackbike

Here is a bloody neat article.

It's about an R1 track bike put together by a guy that figured crashing his roadbike, which was on the track mostly anyway, made no sense ... so he sold it and bought a stacked R1 .....

Sounds a lot like BC.

Anyway, BC, please mate, PLEASE, do us a farkin favour. Get the digi camera out and record the progress, and give us a 'series' in the forum for us to watch the exploits ....

And if ya can't be farked .... take up my offer to help .... if you can't stand the idea of me rounding off most of your bolts ... then let me be the 'Official Journalist' .... for the BC rebuild !!

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/d...umentID=147913
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-12-2002, 05:12 AM

Thumbs up Another option....

BC... I have an idea based on what I saw last time on some stunt bike movie....

Since ya gonna build your R1 to be a track machine....it might as well look good rite?

One fella in the video had the MV Augusta concept exhaust system on his bike...the one with the four pipes sticking out under the seat. Looked really awesome!! Will try to get the video uploaded on the forum so that you can check it out... and the stunts are pretty nice too.... donoe about preformance though..

Btw...if ya need help rebuilding the Blue Cat...I would love to help...nothing to farking do after my exams...might as well fiddle around with bikes and possibly hang around with yer kid...really cute little one.... me bike's a junk..no point fiddling around with it anyway.... let me know ya?

Cheers...

Ps.. I will not give ya unecessary mouth ramblings like Legend will.... and I don't think ya wanna him around ya bike cause he might get all teary about loosing his 01 R1 for his 02 R1...ya will end up wasting all yer time picking him off the floor whilst he lays there in his weep....

Cheers....again...boy do I need some booze...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 07:02 PM Thread Starter

Re: Another option....

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolverine
.......Btw...if ya need help rebuilding the Blue Cat...I would love to help...nothing to farking do after my exams...might as well fiddle around with bikes and possibly hang around with yer kid...really cute little one.... me bike's a junk..no point fiddling around with it anyway.... let me know ya?

Cheers...

Ps.. I will not give ya unecessary mouth ramblings like Legend will.... and I don't think ya wanna him around ya bike cause he might get all teary about loosing his 01 R1 for his 02 R1...ya will end up wasting all yer time picking him off the floor whilst he lays there in his weep....

Cheers....again...boy do I need some booze...
This rates as the most under abused ... but most deserving post .. eva !!

It is just as well that either this forum has lost some of it's previous cant's, or they are simply too busy .. cos in the past .... bum fluff nobbie .. you would have been toasted ...

Anyway, I thought I had given you shite on this one already .. then shock horror, realised it slipped my mind ...so ...

1. Nothing to do after your exams ..... go get a giflfriend tossa
2. "...hang around with yer kid...really cute little one...." .. bro, anal sex is illegal in singapore .. I'm quite sure hanging out with cute kids is also a no go !!!
3. I only cry when I'm pissed ....oh, hang on, I cry at movie ... oh, and some ads ... and also when ... a fark it ... but I DON'T cry when mates are working on their bikes !!
4. YOU my fine friend ... are the Legend when it comes to ramblings .... I offer your post in question as evidence.

Oh, and just before I go, I have not told you what a cant you are .. for ages .. so ... mate ... your a CANT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode