Never ever ever ever again ..... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Never ever ever ever again .....

Bloody hell, where did Sunday go .. ??

I would like to publicly announce my resignation as club idiot, and excessive alcohol abuser. Never again will I drink another drop.

I spend Sunday in a half awake, half asleep trance ..... and it was only around 3pm that I could say with some degree of confidence that I wasn't going to chuck !!

Still can't quite figure out how we got home, I have no recollection of leaving ..... but thankfully I must have done something right by the wifey cause she looked after me like a right legend on Sunday.... of course that was probably through pity .... seeing a grown man in such a state can reduce even the hardest of women to caring .. arf arf.

Now ... I can vaguely recall being chucked in the pool ... which at the time seemed farkin cool cause I thought that was it, we were all in for a pool fight and I couldn't wait to see all the lads wif's tit's poking out of wet tops ......so, WTF happened ... only me ?? ... ya bunch a CANTS ...

My memory completely fades somewhere in the middle of a conversation with the Tugsta. I knew then that my drinking pace had been severly misguided, and I was seriously pissed. It was either me balling my eyes out, or my stuttering mumblings about what a great guy he is that did it. Either of which was enough to warn me I had reached that nights limits ...and then some ...

All in all Nils, a truly brilliant BBQ bro, and I think all your neighbours enjoyed it too. I was quite impressed with the number of people that turned up, although promises of free food and drink to passers by on Club street will do that.

P.S .... the projector was tops ...... what a CANT I am to have forgotten the last race's tape ... still, found it Sun afternoon, sitting on the tabel .... so we will have to sort something out for a viewing session ..... I think Julie has some video as well ?? ...

P.P.S ... so a session at Mollies must be in order soon ... and maybe while we are there I might have a beer or six ... arf arf arf

Last edited by Legend; 11-10-2002 at 04:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 06:13 PM

Mmmm.....

Thks for the invite.

Yu are all officially CAHNTS

Wouldn't have come back from Phuket even ifI had been invited.....
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 06:40 PM

Village Idiot

Have to agree with Legendon the BBQ. Fantatsic job and great that everyone showed up.

As for resigning from the official village idiot Legend I think you should reconsider. Its a big bad world out there and are you sure you are ready to be released into the community on your own without the protection and understanding from the tribe.

Normal people won't appreciate you in the same way we do. No more refreshing trips into the pool, oh no. No more being laughed at for shaven heads and floopy hats and dancing with toothless old crones at the bar. It will be worse, they'll lock you up, place you in stocks in the middle of the square and allow the public at large to pelt you with rancid tomatoes. You've seen Braveheart right, after the pelting it's a bit of stretching and then straight out with your entrails. Face it Legend, if they do that to Mel Gibson, what are they going to do to you? I mean what films have you been in? Braveheart..No, Mad Max 1,2 or 3....No....It's just 'Baldy Goes to the Races 1' and 'Me & Mr Meaty'(Parental Guidance Advised)! Neither of which were Box office hits, unless you count us on Saturday and then it took about 3 Tequilas before any of us would go in.

Don't do it Legend. We'll give you a pay cut and give you less time off. How does that sound mate!

As far as watching the video you forgot. I'm happy to offer my place one night. It will Pizza and beer only and since I live in rabbit hutch it will be tight but projector and screen...can!

Bring your own toilet seats. Im not joking.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 06:58 PM
Tug

Talking Cant resign as there isnt a replacement available

We advertised for your replacement but the only people daft enough to reply were too stupid to find the venue for the interview Club wouldnt be the same with out you bro so your still the official technical director, and vilage idiot

If its any consolation my Sunday was much the same as yours and if memory serves me correctly I talked as much shite as you did
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-11-2002, 04:02 PM

Well, I left too early to get thrown in or fall in the pool. Sorry, I had to leave so early but I had a plane to catch.

Thanks to Nils and Eileen for a nice evening with good food and company.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-11-2002, 04:27 PM Thread Starter

Part Two ....

I have been humbled and honoured over the past few days of the number of phone calls and cards from you all.

Thanks. Choke ... splutter ...sniff.

I do realise what a spiffing young man I am, but it is lovely to have you all confirm this. I would like to make particular mention of a few thoughtful souls ...

1. Mojo, thanks mate .... but YOU are still a trender rider than me, no matter what you say, but I still appreciate you telling me how wonderful I am.

2. Flymo .... your card was brilliant, and your words were very touching. I especially liked the part where you thought I was the coolest person you have ever met, and the PS from your miss's about how sexy I am was nice too ...

3. DD ..... cheers mate. I never knew I was such an inspiration to you but I will take all the credit for your excess of speed ...

4. Tweety .... your box of chocolates was touching, thank you mate.

5. Tug and Lens Lah .. what can I say, love you two, honest ... the flowers were sweet, and your card about how intelligent and handsome and smart and cool I am ... well, I was 'touched'

6. YP and Trev.. it was humbling for you to both admit you see me as a role model .. thanks guys.

7. Slasha ..... wow, being invited on your next knee capping session is like the biggest honour bro .... cool.

8. Nils's girl .... I'm sorry honey, you are lovely .. honest ... but I am married my dear so you will just have to take secondbest and stay with Mr Nils.

I know I'm forgetting people ..... Simon, Richard, Clumsy Chumley, Eng Bob .... but how to name you all .... still, your chocolates and cards have helped in my change of mind.

It is with great pleasure that I anounce my comeback as Technical Director (post to follow), and Chief Club Idiot.

I assure you all, I will take my position with regained vigour and will through myself body and all into the role.

Cheers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode