The New Bike .... Part Two ... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-31-2002, 02:50 AM Thread Starter

The New Bike .... Part Two ...

Yeah yeah, I know ... your like ... fark .. will he ever stop .... but for those lifeless souls out there in 'wonderland' that live for stuff like this ... read on .. your Legend is here for ya lads !!

So, I'm into me 3rd day of owner ship of Legend 2: The Sequel, and it's still a mixed bag. I'm tryin to get the 500 plus k's in so it's ready for it's first oil change, before the trip to the track ... and so far I've got in 200. Fark me that was hard too ... any idea how boring going round the 'island' is ?? ... so I'm afraid it's no birthday for Max for me .... say hi and a big happy one from me lads ... (side benefit is don't need to shell out for a present ... can't farkin afford it now can I).

And ... the mighty Big Phil is the new owner of me ex ..... it just feels cheap lads .. she was a lovely wee thing, ok so I tried to shag err stupid at the track but as you all saw I was not up to the challange, yet she let me play with her knobbly bits for a while, and made me feel like a farkin hero in the process..... but along comes a SLIGHTLY thinner, SLIGHTLY younger ... some would say prettier number (although the jury is out for me) .. and what do I do .... give her to HARRY .. !!!

All I can say is thank fark the Big Un came along and picked her up so she can go to a good home .... but how am I to feel when I see them together, when she is sitting there in the shade all freshly maintained, polished, and freshly shagged after the Big Un has had his way with her ?? .... choke ..choke..sniff ... fark, I'm getting all teary.

So .. how is me new bird fairing you ask ... well, apart from the fact that every ride I've gone on (except going to and from work) .. its has pissed down on me ....fine. She is still a right lovely.

I've got the ohlins damper on the front and thats it. Need a double bubble. And ... what about the rack ... well ... in the last thread yers had just about had be convinced to give it a miss .... then three things happened:

1. I look the misses for a ride without it, and she just about fell off the back, and I was riding like a SLOW TWAT, so she decided to lie right forward on me ... and fark me wrists hurt ..

2. The YP confessed he was getting one ....and we are twins now after all (same leathers and all lads)

3. The Big Phil was on the phone today and the call went something like ..."Davo, fark I'm chuffed, I've just picked up yer girl, and make no mistake .. you are the owner of Legend Two .... I have Legend One ... AND ... what you doin with the there pack rack thingy ... fark I want it ... come on, please .. please .. PLEASE ... man don't make me beg anymore man ... I just love that thing .. it just makes the bike look ... well .. sorted and lovely and right and ...stuff"

So ... rack it is lads .. arf arf arf ... bet it will make the rear end look like shite ....choice !! ..

Oh, did I mention, for some farked up reason, while making the bike so similar it is easy to just jump on and go .. the subtle but significant change to the turning circle .. really makes ya look like "a right twat on a new bike that has just bought it and can't ride for shite !!!!" ...

Ok, need to go lads .. got a 300 plus ride round Singers to do tonight !!! ... should be easy .... I'll just try and get into town ..arf arf arf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-31-2002, 02:25 PM

Legend,

I see you are making mistakes already:

1. I look the misses for a ride without it, and she just about fell off the back, and I was riding like a SLOW TWAT, so she decided to lie right forward on me ... and fark me wrists hurt

Mate - You bought yerself a farkin RACE BIKE! So,

a.) why is the missus even thinking of straddling the beast (arf, arf), and

b.) if yer wrists hurt, go faster - you Poof!

Don't talk to Ducati riders about sore wrists... Sore point!!

I am sure you are jealous now that the big 'un has had 'is way with your ex.... Fnarr Fnarr
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-31-2002, 03:43 PM

I am surprised they even make a rack to fit that thing...... and what the hell are you going to put on it??? One of Chumleys bags of tea???

So what's next??? How about a centre-stand, riser bars or even a lovely set of leather tasselled pannier bags???? Come on Ledge, get with the program

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-31-2002, 04:32 PM

You what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all a nasty lie, spread round by the workin classes to make me look bad.

A rack! what the F!. There is no way, no how that a rack is even coming close to her.

Haven't even picked her up yet but she did whisper that she's through with the legend and if he comes anywhere near her on that high heeled, spoilt, injection bitch....sparks will fly.....

She's gonna get loadsa attention ( and Tyres) and speed.

Watch out boys ...lardy arse comin through..............
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode