Meeting Time and Place for the Faithful Tomorrow Morning .... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

Meeting Time and Place for the Faithful Tomorrow Morning ....

Here we go lads !!! ..... the weekend is SO nearly apon us.

I'm going to head up tomorrow and go straight to the track in time for registration which is around 12ish ...

So ... Esso at 8.00am.

Can those that are keen post back so we get an idea of who's comin ... otherwise we will prob leave without ya if your late. Call me if ya need to 96604634 (mb)

Cheers lads.

P.S Fark me ......I usually walk round with a farkin smile you can park a truck in ... but today .... it's so farkin big me ears are bein pushed round to the back of my head and they are touching each other.

P.P.S Gixer Dave .... you may not be able to get her bro but we be thinking of you when we all line up on the grid ... for race one ... and the lights go ...1 ... 2 .. 3 .... 4.... 5.... GO GO GO GO

Oh Fark I don't know whether to laugh or cry .... so it's off to the loo for the 4th time this morning !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 08:10 PM

I'll be there at 8

I'll try and be at Esso at 8. Do we go and checkt into the hotel before the track? We should have some time to do this.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

An idea !!

Yeah .. good an ya YP ... I was getting ahead of meself.

If we get away at 8.00 we'll be at Sepang around 10-10.30? ... plenty of time to check in, catch up with the lads that went up Thur night at the KLIA... and for those with Legendary belly's grab lunch ...arf arf.

The head of together to the track around 12 ish.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 10:48 PM

Angry Good luck you jammy bastards

I don't believe it. First time in eight years here that I can make the races. Got the tickets, got the time off. Finished my last project yesterday giving me two days off to relax before the big weekend. Even the ball and chain was geting excited about it all.

Then someone just had to spoil it, didn't they? Can you come to Glasgow for a meeting tommorrow night? He asked.. then two weeks in a shipyard in Spain from Saturday??

Arse. Not only is it fecking cold in Scotland at the moment and it is ALWAYS wet and windy in NW Spain but there are distinctly no Moto GP races going on this weekend in either place.

I really don't basteedwinkingerseingforking belieeeevvveee it!!

Anyway, my point is (which got lost somewhere along with the rage there) is that I hope you all have a great time and that you get there and back safely. Cants.

PS If someone could take the piss out of that fairy aussie twat with the gay leathers and the R1 on my behalf, then I'd appreciate it.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 11:27 PM Thread Starter

Re: Good luck you jammy bastards

Quote:
Originally posted by Worzel Gummidge
.....Then someone just had to spoil it, didn't they? Can you come to Glasgow for a meeting tommorrow night? He asked..
Not really sure what your problem is here bro ... the answer is right there ...

You ring this lifeless tossa up ... the one that " ..asked you .." to consider the impossible ... and you tell him to go and get himself stuffed as far up the rear end of an Indonesian Camel's until he can't climb any further .. and just wait there until Monday.

P.S This advise does not come cheap, your beer at Molly's will be appreciated. sic !!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 12:46 AM

Talking Cheers marra

Love to try that one, but a gas ship earning over a million US dollars a day won't wait for insignificant twats like me.... (It farking should, is all I can say!!! )

That and I can't really afford to turn down such a good and seriously well-paid job. Money grabbing basteed, that's me.

Take care and stay upright. Or 'uptight', depending what you are doing...
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 03:20 AM

Have a blast....

First of all... FARKING HELL!!!!

I can't bloody make it due to school...yes...I am still a school kid!!!

Would love to see Barros whoop Rossi again...

Anyways, have a blast and take good shots whoever the camera guy/gal is. Whoever is going to be on the grid... stay upright and race great.

Show the Motogp fellas what Legendary riders you all are and that you guys should be next up in the selection to ride beside Rossi, Bayliss etc.... Urm... Legend Belly.... I am not referring to you... as for you... just try not to get lapped, ... that will do fine mate!!

Good luck...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode