Forsake Our Troops....Needs to be Banned!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 03:53 AM Thread Starter

Forsake Our Troops....Needs to be Banned!!!

I found this on cycleforums.com.

This ass needs to be deported from the US

http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/sh...hreadid=164627
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 04:47 AM

Re: Forsake Our Troops....Needs to be Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by GixxerChris
I found this on cycleforums.com.

This ass needs to be deported from the US

http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/sh...hreadid=164627

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

direct links are MUCH better than having to click on five different pages to find the info.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 07:29 AM
Dad

That guy's a nutball, not deserving of your attention. He probably didn't get hugged when he was little and is pissed off at the world. Answering him only feeds his crap and newfound feeling of empowerment.

At the same time, as the father of a veteran of Iraq, yet one who is disappointed in the choice the country made to go as we did, when we did, I'm still no less proud of my son's service, nor less proud of my advice to him through the years that led to that choice.

While it's naturally difficult to lend support to someone who disagrees with you, it's exactly the freedoms that support that as a right that make this a great country and, when necessary, one worth fighting for. I actually feel that there are some trends that lose sight of that aspect of what makes the country great, but also feel they'll work themselves out.... as long as we don't mess too much with the Constitution.

An anecdote that has served me well anytime I get the feeling that the world should think like me, by force, is that of the Jewish lawyers, working for the ACLU, who met with and supported the Nazi party's right to demonstrate and have a parade up near Chicago. The town wasn't going to grant them a permit and those lawyers actually met with the Nazis, pled their case and WON, based on the Nazi's Constitutional rights. Can you imagine what conviction to the Country's ideals, at the expense of their own sentiments, that such an action must take? They defended the Nazi's right to express their opinion, WHATEVER it was, and THAT'S a big part of what has made this country great. Not the Nazi's opinion, but their right to have it and express it. Those Jewish lawyers expressed PURE patriotism in my book, fighting an issue that HAD to be about as distasteful as it could be for them personally, yet rose above their personal feelings for a right that STRENGTHENS our country, not weakens it, regardless of the voiced opinion. THAT'S conviction. We always have to be careful not to throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater. JMO.

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.

Last edited by Dad; 05-05-2005 at 07:43 AM.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 05:19 PM

Thumbs down

lol... I have a feeling this guy was turned away from the military... as for us being grosely over paid?... uh... yeah we all joined to become milionares....

ehh... over all though... not worth my time or attention...
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

Re: Re: Forsake Our Troops....Needs to be Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ZX6R1033
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

direct links are MUCH better than having to click on five different pages to find the info.
yeah, sorry about that. I was in a hurry and had to get to a meeting at my job.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-06-2005, 12:01 AM

From this shitbag of a site:

"Number of US soldiers killed in the Iraq War, of their own doing, because they CHOSE to be leeches: 1,574. These scumbags deserved what they got."
------------------------------

Fuckin' unreal. What can you say?

Freedom of speech I suppose. These douchebags can say what they want.

Ah, well. Whatever, fuck 'em. The shitheels.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2005, 08:21 AM

yeah, I check that site from time to time, its now for sale, along with about 6 more sites.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode