Homeland Sportbikes Goin' Strong - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

Homeland Sportbikes Goin' Strong

Since our creation a few short months ago, we have grown pretty rapidly. Especially considering its all been word of mouth

Look for things to start picking up soon. Things are going good and the site is looking great thanks to Helsnat. We updated a few things last night and would like to know who would be intrested in T-shirts and embroidered hats? Post if you would be so we have an idea. Also brought up was something that we have wanted to do since the start but have had to focus on 1 thing at a time, that being a cruiser site or page. We have been recieving alot of intrest in this. Money is a bit of an issue. We have not made a dime, infact helsnat pays for the site out of his pocket because we are still paying set up fees on stickers and will have to pay more fees for HS clothing. Plug--Donations Are Appreciated.

The cost to you ----------
A $10 donation is greatly appreciated, which gives you a Homeland Sportbikes windscreen sticker and a home in the database. This also gives you ownership in this site. The left over money after the cost of the sticker goes to fund the site fees and set up fees for the stickers etc.

If you have any ideas for the site , please feel free to give input.

Thanks and keep at least 1 wheel on the ground,
Jason
[email protected]
[email protected]

PIMPIN AINT EASY, BUT DAMN ITS FUN.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

America's Sportbike Club
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-09-2002, 09:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to Cooter Send a message via Yahoo to Cooter
I like what you guys are doing , sport bike site and message board for those who are defending this country.

It wont be long till i can join . I am geeting my bike on friday and taking the ASVAB and signign up on Monday. I am going Coast Guard and depending on what i score on the ASVAB i will be either Avonics Tech, Electonics Tech, or Electical Mate.

I am glad to see that there are guys out there just as Crazy as me

OH and ideas (mostly based on the mustang/camaro car clubs i was in)..... T-shirts- Very Good idea, Hats- Hold off they arent a big seller...
Stickers that would look nice on the sides of the bikes tail.
Find a place that could do patches for jackets or embrodering on jackets.
logo: Mouse pads, wall clock, frosted mugs, Travel mugs (they can be done very easily, my offroading club www.genXJ.com does it and from the sale of this stiff he does nothing, but gets a check from what is sold-it goes right back into the site. contact the [email protected] and he will help you do it)

my money will be coming as soon as i enlist and then get some money

-Cooter
Doing (or try to do) what is said "cant be done"
"Life is short. Live Fast."

[email protected]
www.GenXJ.com
AIM: Spade06
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2002, 11:31 AM

jason if you guys think about trying to get some patches let me know i might have a hook up on them for a good price ( my buddy in simplyuniquecustoms they have a member whose mom can make them) they are getting some put on hoodies and i seen the product and it looks sweet

and you guys are doing a awesome job with the club and defending the freedoms that i enjoy on a daily basis
Thanks for a job well done

Bill

www.glmmrs.com

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2002, 01:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to hellsnat Send a message via Yahoo to hellsnat
Bill, your timing is great! We were talking about this this weekend.

E-mail me. And I'll send you something I was looking into. Can Mom do embroidery (sp)

"If ignorance is bliss, why arn't there more happy people?"

Moderator of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2002, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Whats up Bill. Definetly intrested ( what hellsnat said ). Hope all is well bro. We still need to do some drinkin'. Maybee tommarow or Sat???????????????? Orlean's in Mt. Clemens is pretty cool, plus they sell Guinness on tap .and have that shuffle board game.

Cooter, congrats on the Coast Gaurd............wise choice. Go aviation in you know whats good for you. More time to ride your scooter. Post us on where you go after boot camp.

PIMPIN AINT EASY, BUT DAMN ITS FUN.....

America's Sportbike Club
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 07:40 AM

my mom can do embroidery. She's never charged for it, and she's fairly new to it, but the commercial rate is $9/per 1000 stitches. Shoot me some logos via email or IM and she'd be more than happy to work with you.

-=bmacd-=

[ MSN:
] - [ AIM: bmacd95b ] - [ Yahoo: bmacd95b ] - [ ICQ: 5684613 ] - [
] - [
]
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2003, 06:40 PM

not interested?

-=bmacd=-

[ MSN:
] - [ AIM: bmacd95b ] - [ Yahoo: bmacd95b ] - [ ICQ: 5684613 ] - [
] - [
]
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2003, 06:13 AM

Thumbs up Rite on!!!

Congrads on blowin up Homeland Sportbikes you have our support 100%!!! Its not an easy thing to do. You guys are coo, keep in touch!!! I still need that pic of my bike vertical in front of that HUGE copter (forget the name of it).
take care guys!
lata
Kevin

You know me...I dont need no introduction -N- sh!t.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode