DSr - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 12:10 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to nvmyr6 Send a message via Yahoo to nvmyr6
DSr

http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/show...&threadid=2029
I really look forward to next season and gettint the 2 groups hooked up and doing some great things together

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 05:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to hellsnat Send a message via Yahoo to hellsnat
Your new adventure

Good Morning Sunshine!

Wow, did you have something with some serious potential fall in your lap! That's awsome!

DSR has one of the best Flash presentations on the net! I'm working with flash now. But holly s--- that is bad ass, your site is the inspiration for what I have done and am atempting, both riding and my web site. It sux that you got DSR now and not a month ago. Redline is a great bunch of guys/gals, I would have personally rather had DSR stay together. Redline is splitting it up. That was like chopping DSR off at the knees. That in it self makes me a little depressed. But in their defence they have gone to far to pull back now. (kind of like when you start peeing, once you start you cant stop!) LOL

Hey, do you know how much DSR paid for that Flash opener? or if one of your guys did it. Can I ask who?

If you ever need anything, please let me know, Oh, and are you up for RLC this saturday?

Good luck man!
Matt

"If ignorance is bliss, why arn't there more happy people?"

Moderator of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by hellsnat; 10-24-2002 at 06:06 AM.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 05:49 AM

Re: Your new adventure

Quote:
Originally posted by hellsnat
It sux that you got DSR now and not a month ago. Redline is a great bunch of guys/gals, I would have personally rather had DSR stay together. Redline is splitting it up. That was like chopping DSR off at the knees. That in it self makes me a little depressed. But in their defence they have gone to far to pull back now. (kind of like when you start peeing, once you start you cant stop!) LOL
From what I saw, the problems in DSR started back near the begining of the summer. People were looking for something that didn't have a lot of the BS and Drama. There was a group of 6 guys that rode together all summer. They finally decided that it would be cool to start another group so that people had a choice. So don't blame Redline for the fall of DSR. DSR just got to big and the people that were heading it didn't know how to handle it.

Detroit is a big city and there is room for more than 2 sportbike groups.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 06:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to Judge
Well this is why I quit hangin with the rest of the guys. It was always about going to Belle Isle or "The Spots" of the day..and everytime someone (me and like maybe oh lets say 5 or so other guys) wanted to hit twisties we got our balls busted...none of the rest wanted to...and stuff was always said...not getting into the minor details....but other than a few key people in DSR I never felt like my riding style was accepted.....I like twisties....I am not nor want to stunt....I give mad props to those who love it....its their thing and I will be in Mt Clemens to support muh boy Ronnie and DV8...but as far as the rest of it......I am not into taking the risk of geting tickets at one spot in particular..but it seemed like everytime we got together...it was always brought up...anyway.....Redline did not split up DSR as far as I am concerned....

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the bike and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the bike. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 07:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to hellsnat Send a message via Yahoo to hellsnat
Judge,

I didn't mean that to sound like Redline split up DSR. Not at all. From what I understood, DSR was falling apart early in the year, and Someone just stepped up to the plate and made another group. And it sounds like this group is going at it hard core with all their ducks in a row! Props to Redline!!!

It's bad how a few people with bad blood can mess things up. I don't know the whole story and don't really want to know it. I just want to get with everyone and have a great time next year, and this winter for that matter.

I hope I didn't sound like a preacher on that?

Thanks buddy,
Matt

PS, and what ever happened to you for Deals Gap?

"If ignorance is bliss, why arn't there more happy people?"

Moderator of

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 11:56 AM

My 2 cents is.................. I hope everything gets worked out, which it sounds like its heading in the right direction. I also hope to get a gathering of all 3 clubs plus some.. sometime this winter. Ask around and see whos down for bike week this year. Theres quit a few commited people from HS going and if we could all hook up down there . Definitley look forward to doing some serious riding next year no matter what type it is. You know where to find us if you want to do anything so lets roll boys and girls

PIMPIN AINT EASY, BUT DAMN ITS FUN.....

America's Sportbike Club
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-29-2002, 02:18 PM

whatever happens i believe DSR, Redline, and Homeland will still do some riding together and if possible do some big trips together

WildBill
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2002, 09:17 AM

Thats right baby.............thats right. It is as simple as that.

PIMPIN AINT EASY, BUT DAMN ITS FUN.....

America's Sportbike Club
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode